3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HABIB 07.01.20 06:08 pm

Problems with the game (Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2)

During the game, the app closes for reasons unknown to me! I run through DX11, who knows how to fix it, tell me what to do, and create a topic to technical SUPPORT
228 Comments
Sort by:
w
warrior-god 07.01.20

I have here what problem at the beginning of installation
Error (-5006: 8000ffff) occurred during operation.
Please make sure you have finished previous setup and closed other applications.
If the error still occurs, please contact your vendor: Ubisoft (##ID_STRING##).

w
warrior-god 07.01.20

I have here what problem at the beginning of installation
Error (-5006: 8000ffff) occurred during operation.
Please make sure you have finished previous setup and closed other applications.
If the error still occurs, please contact your vendor: Ubisoft (##ID_STRING##).

M
Mostkiller007 07.01.20

People help please,I have a licensed copy,but when I run it,I get the error that I have no Internet connection and the game can not get in contact with Ubisoft?????Please help really really want to play.

t
tesla707 07.01.20

warrior-god
for the assembler -5006 this shift by 4 bits (giving a total of 20 bits - 16+4), and 8000ffff the memory address when accessing the requested file (if the number is negative). Most likely the problem is in vindovsky the installer, the updates on Windows put.

v
vovik777333 07.01.20

Comes to menus and everything. The same garbage he writes that can't connect ! WHAT TO DO ??? HELP !!!

p
painkiller_pro 07.01.20

anyone have problems connecting - check AntiVir and firewall vindovs - maybe they block the game. Add to exceptions. Close programs like torrent, ICQ and all that eats traffic)

C
Costa74 07.01.20

Same problem with connecting, gives connection error. Join request!

l
logistikk777 07.01.20

Hi all. The problem was quite strange. License. In fact, trouble two. First - not saved settings control. The second is even weirder. Play gamepad Thrustmaster Ferrari Wireless Gamepad 430 Scuderia Limited Edition. When you log directly into the mission the camera goes into the sky. After several attempts to reconnect with the mandatory reconfiguration of the buttons is manipulated, sometimes everything becomes normal. At the same time, (who knows this controller) if you switch to mode 4-axles, instead of the 7-and everything is in order. But then buttons is not enough. Can anyone encountered this kind of thing? Add. In the first HAWX , as in other games, this is not. If you connect a different controller(the only difference between them is that this wire, and 430 radio) - Thrustmaster Run N Drive 3 in 1 Rumble Force, even with mode 7-axis no problem. But he hit a couple of times, there is a single trigger fails constantly, this is not an option.

t
tesla707 07.01.20

logistikk777
1. and you patch v1.01 set? Can help.
2. problem with gamepad often, usually people write that of.the manufacturer's website download the program for your settings (or firmware) and all problems disappear.

l
logistikk777 07.01.20

tesla707
Thank you. Patch - I do not remember. And where can I get. I just haven't done yesterday. Driver office site of Trustmaster downloaded, installed. Although, it is absolutely the same as I was before.

l
logistikk777 07.01.20

Patch v1.01 does not want to install on my version of the game. The one that is on this website.

v
vovik777333 07.01.20

I threw the patch 1.01 . Works for me

l
logistikk777 07.01.20

You do not understand. Describe in detail please, what do you mean thrown. I Bikovska website found the same patch. There's a whole story - how to install it. But all in English. I don't know the language.

l
logistikk777 07.01.20

Transferred how to install this patch. All done, but it does not work at all. Well, fuck him. Deal with the problem. Everything works well. So it was easy.

A
Alex-Zhul 07.01.20

Bought a license disk with the game installed. start applications - there is a window (apparently the protection program from Ubisoft)
after 30 seconds says you are not connected to the Internet. how? I have a permanent connection working without problems. the enter key didn't do anything....what to do then? if you want to make changes to the defender windose, then tell me how to do it? Thank you.

C
Costa74 07.01.20

To launch the Witcher preview 2!!!! On the disk there is a folder SUPPORT (support) GameLauncher install, and then run the Witcher preview 2 and enjoy )))

A
Alex-Zhul 07.01.20

Even after the FCL GameLauncher from disk , all the same situation.

l
logistikk777 07.01.20

Alex Zhul
On this website there is a patch for Bykovskogo launcher. To download and install. The whole business somehow. http://www.playground.ru/files/40868/ No matter what you set the launcher from the disk. This patch should help.

C
Costa74 07.01.20

By the way, on the advice Logistikk'and established at the beginning of the site, and then found on the disk. I personally helped!

A
Alex-Zhul 07.01.20

Damn. But I do not. Downloaded and launched anyway.