3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simon Friendly 07.01.20 06:09 pm

About future updates (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Experts tell me that there is something like a video diary Ubisoft and it says that the Supplement for the Atlantis will be released in the spring of 2019 for the Season Pass.
I have this with the Season Pass within the Gold Edition and I have, at the moment, there is a branch with Atlantico where you have to kill various mythical creatures.
What does that all mean? The developers have rolled out a DLC sooner or I have something mixed up and the spring will come something else about Atlantis?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Simon Friendly 07.01.20

I think Season Pass holders will understand me

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

Simon Friendly
to be continued

S
Shadowclonejutsu 07.01.20

Simon Friendly
this branch all have, and that's part of the game, which after the passage of the remains has not been completed, so wait for the next DLS

G
Golova Niksona 07.01.20

Simon Friendly
There are 7 free add-ons, there are 2 commercial add-ons, each of which is divided into 3 parts, i.e., 6 pieces, as well as updates and events. The fact that you're going - NOT paid DLC. The first part of the first DLC will be released only in December.

a
anti_Alien 07.01.20

https://www.playground.ru/blogs/assassins_creed_odyssey/raskryto_soderzhimoe_sezonnogo_propuska_dlya_assassins_creed_odyssey-315655/

M
MODERN_GEAR 07.01.20

It's like Buttermilk.

You can see the entrance to Atlantis but I can't enter because:

1) the DLC is still not out.

2) you need to buy DLC (season pace when you stupidly wait for the release).

G
Gex32net 07.01.20

most interested in when the maximum raise, don't play here I sit waiting for already a mountain of experience in the shuffle and to beat the game and then get 15 skill points I'm not interested