3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oluzan 07.01.20 06:26 pm

Who is this/this Kairos? (Tyranny)

I think that is not one I noticed one very interesting point in the third Chapter (before the announcement of his own first edict). The spire showed the Arbiter of one lady who about 100 years ago also used the Spire. Should I remind you that the invasion of Kairos in the Northern lands began in the 94-96 years ago (not remember exactly). Yes, and many of the characters (Toon and Sirin) said of Kairos, as a woman. Yes, and GG at the end of the game talked about Kairos in the feminine (not on the line. There was some dialogue, which is usually GG would answer Kairos, but he said Kairos, something like the Threat of Kairos)
PS: I Understand that capitanu specifically, but maybe someone did not notice (didn't read the dialogues in an RPG... yeah, of course)
51 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Gusevskoy 07.01.20

bonuses do you have?

E
Evil Storm 07.01.20

to read did not specifically, but I will give the answer to the question as you think. The game itself I haven't passed, but judging by the fact that no one kayros not seen, but allegedly of the Archons, I have formed the opinion that it is not there. This is another divorce people, to intimidate, to manipulate and control people. Perhaps a conspiracy of all the Archons. This opinion slojilos, because not even the Archons do not know it or him.

F
Fallen space knight 07.01.20

Hardly Kairos took\a force of spires, it seems to me that she has another source of power, because then she\he would not allow our hero to use it all but just would make your vaunted killer and soaked. So here what the other fouled. Either Kairos I wonder what kind of spires such or it'd started a new war because without war, the Empire would have fallen apart.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 07.01.20

oluzan
Barik at the very beginning of the game in one of the dialogues speaks of Kairos as a woman. The first passage is not so evident just, when you re-pay more attention to such things. Further, under the spoiler hide:
Solebury just passed an anarchist and killed all the archons, except Mark. At the end was talking about the fact that Kairos came to power, killed everyone who was a threat, before that used their ability to capture territory, and left only the most dedicated who will submit absolutely (and from time to time until they gain strength). But the fact that Kairos may not need to exist, I do not believe, because then who governs and gives orders?

Y
Yushimitsy 07.01.20

The whole story is broken that when it was time to go North against the Kairos of the game ended in the middle.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 07.01.20

Yushimitsy
The ending is open, I agree, but that means that there will be at least DLC or a full second part.

I
Inrush 07.01.20

Some developers use the pronoun it to the character Kairos.
In addition, in correspondence with Versitility Miotis there is mention of a certain person who erected the sanctuary of Kairos at the foot of one of the Spires, and after a while the man said that he has evidence that Kairos was in Tiers for a half hundreds of years before the beginning of a new era. And indeed Miotis said about Kairos, as a woman. Although Miotis was able to recognize the Kairos of a woman only based on rumors. Like so many others.

May kayros floor shifter?)
Maybe Kairos is not a man at all... But like the spoiler, which came to the land of Teratoma from another dimension? And it may take the form of a man... some wish. Because so much of the ambiguity regarding gender. So what? You never know...)
In the same correspondence with Miotis it indicates that activation of the edict of required human voice. Magic belongs to Kairos, but the work on the Edict is given it is the human voice.
Does it mean that Kairos is not a man?
Kairos or avoids to proclaim the Edict, personally, because of its corrupting influence?

So many questions.)

PS I knew the story will not end and most likely Kairos in this part do not see, because of the spires on Treatuse at least 10 pieces and only 5 tiers. So we have to take control of the 5 spires. Otherwise, why is there still 5 seats available under symbols in the Central spire?

I
I3ender 07.01.20

And I personally thought that Kairos is two people, a man and a woman...

I
Inrush 07.01.20

Vaughn, voices of Nereta do not understand that. There men and women enough.))

X
Xaum 07.01.20

Kairos is the woman in the body of a man, but she was a woman conscious for purchased power(but it doesn't matter - as said Tunon , because she is the mother of us all + about this says Sirin - how to kill someone if you're on it almost does not know?). Edicts created as how you can use magic if there is invisible where? that's what rulers they serve as spotters of magic, which even the Kairos can not undo. + Tiers from the capital far, and each time to go to such lengths when you need to maintain power in other parts of the continent (that we reported a spire that a large number of edicts apply ,or very long, or was recently proclaimed). This is my opinion.

S
School_13 07.01.20

When asked Tunon looks like Kairos or something like You're talking about Kairos as a woman what Tunon replied Why divide on man or woman, Kairos is above all these divisions, but she is our MOTHER. And if you consider that Miotis mentioned the man who built the Church next to the spire, and the vision of GG about the woman next to the spire...It can be assumed that Kairos is really a woman.
Sanya Zarenkov
Here you are a little wrong and right. Kairos wanted war and she had wanted for a long time to destroy the archons, for why she wanted to create an edict of death? She couldn't directly send his killer, because then it would contradict the world of Kairos. Therefore, she received more than clever, she gave to grow GG, that he(she) subsequently killed all the archons. There was a mention that Kairos always knows everything, so she was aware of GG and its intentions. Kairos needs one archon to rule Tiers, and disgraced and al Khor is not too suited for this, as well as their commanders.

A
Apokalipsis113 07.01.20

First you need to decide on one point: was/was Kairos as one man/archon or is it mixed naming is akin to the myth/legend. The answer is no. There is a myth/legend and the glory thundering about someone Kairos, there is information from different times from different places on Kairos, but somehow we don't get specifics. This could be a group of archons trying to subjugate all. In the game a lot of times the question was raised about the strength of the archon is the glory part of it, whether the population is a source of strength archon. Also, there are entertaining the time with the power of artifacts - even if they are well-known and legendary amongst yarushnikov force, they receive only when someone takes and uses specific. I mean, what's glory without a specific person/ archon/ artifact gives power - that is, to obtain Kairos force from the fame of the people him/her should know. And yet, if we have a group of people/ archons/ destruction (and why not) is the real power so as not to reward one specific alone power and fame they struggle with the worship of a specific image and erase traces of personal presence. Moreover, the edicts which clearly make known, disclosed through intermediaries.
And the spires of all just. Look at the mysterious monument of the first spire: at its base are symbols of other spires. We activate the half. Accordingly, there are more spires. But it is worth considering that the entire game takes place on a small piece of the Empire, which, judging by the introductory video about the conquest, 100 times more than the whole of the territory represented in the game.
And if you consider the size of the Empire, it is somehow problematic to be the sole Kairos/Cyracom and rule time.
In General, it is necessary to wait for additions and/or continuation one-piece part, opportunities for the further development of the game's world and story very much.

I
IDarkaxeI 07.01.20

It's time to throw in the sale and who is Kairos few people worried. You can show gash on this intrigue

I
Inrush 07.01.20

Haim
By the way, in the final, my protagonist managed to throw Edict Curse straight to the capital of the Northern Empire, from which Kairos gave(a) an unprecedented command of his huge army back and defend the capital against the Edict. I wonder how they will do it? To absorb will be, that is...
Kairos surely can not be so? The protagonist, turns steeper, then Kairos will be.)) Although, it's obvious it was, how could it be otherwise?)

X
Xaum 07.01.20

Apokalipsis113
Kairos is ,or who Sirin saw and wanted to kill? + The world has only 7 of the archons: Nerat, Ashe, Sirin, Tune, mark, Cain and another(I don't remember or don't know her/his name). Cain and Nerat die; Sirin, Asha, Toon and mark die/obey - there is only one and that which sent troops to kill us, it follows that none of the conspiracy of the archons of the question.

X
Xaum 07.01.20

Inrush
Protagonist throws an edict-only time(you need to carefully read)) , but not forever.+ he throws in a City-a Bastard, not in the capital of Kairos. But exactly can cause a lot of damage and I think that can kill Kairos edict.

o
oluzan 07.01.20

Inrush wrote:
spires on Treatuse at least 10 pieces and only 5 tiers. So we have to take control of the 5 spires. Otherwise, why is there still 5 seats available under symbols in the Central spire?
Yes. One thing is unclear: why in Tiers such a concentration of Spires? By the way, I had a VERY LARGE claim to the end, as I, logically, could not even imagine how such a small Peninsula as the Tiers will be to fend off an entire Empire. But remembering the characters, I realized that NOW GG and Kairos equal. Both have 5 pieces.
PS: Well, armies... Al Khor and Disgraced - was the elite army of Kairos. Now in her (Yes, I am convinced that Kairos - she) only army Mora (passed 2 days ago, but though kill I do not remember the exact name).
If there is a continuation, I don't know... most Likely will be something like a Blackguard 2, where GG step by step conquered the country. But for some reason I have little faith in a storyline since... These stories are more suited to strategy (e.g., Total War), but here...
I think many people have noticed that the endings mates have a very... How to say... Removed from the unit and GG. Many have gone, watered, founded their own troops, schools of magic and so on. Think. in the sequel, maybe we'll have to play another HS, which serves under the authority of the Archon of the Spires (stupid name, I noticed how far I was away from the original topic. EFC)

A
Apokalipsis113 07.01.20

Haim
It's all those involved in the conquest of the tiers, about the Empire this game is not.
And again all different ways to describe Kairos. They all saw someone who for them was Kairos.
Well or it is banal the many faces of archon... No Addons and the continuation by far, no response.

I
Inrush 07.01.20

Haim
No, the City-Bastard remains under the control Tiers. There the protagonist has, instead of the former adjudicator to write new laws. And the Edict flew in the Northern capital.) Direct to the right place. Anyway, that was my passage.

When the arbiter stood on the spire, he could see the border of the Northern Empire mountains. But what lies beyond the border, could see? Capital, for example. Or the capital of the Northern Empire on the border lies? If not, then direct eye contact is not necessary for the proclamation of the Edict.
And brevity Edicts ruler may explain that he has not matured as Archon. Kind of like lantri I talked about this.
And the fact that some Edicts for far too long are raging, so this may be the reason for the failure condition that terminates the Edict. If this condition was generally and Kairos not uporoli(a) fever at the time. Who knows?)

PS by the Way, Kairos actually tried to cancel at least one Edict? Somewhere about it it is told?
Maybe(s) he only can do is to write Edicts to his subordinates.
I think that the protagonist in the next part of the game will go and snap everything in there clean.
And everyone's like, Oh th-goshinki! Yeah he's really cool, and here is a direct purespectrum guy... Or girl.))
Begin to adore him more than Kairos. If Kairos they did in high esteem, and despise not in quiet.

PPS Is if the protagonist doesn't get there even more, their Edicts. :D
God, how many things can be ponapridumyvali that then also will be interesting to play.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 07.01.20

A tyrant, a sorcerer, tyrant and just a wonderful girl.