3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saffeg 17.09.19 06:01 pm

It makes sense to carry a precious and meteor rocks? (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

It makes sense to carry a precious and meteor rocks? That is, to go back for them after evolution including
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
L43n0R 17.09.19

Saffeg
Someone wrote that the meteor rocks to kill animals quickly.
I've learned that all the buildings are preserved after evolution))) it makes sense to build up all the walls

S
Saffeg 17.09.19

L43n0R
Yes, I also drove on the first Locke and looked. Well, me and obsidian cutter vandalise standards. In addition to crocodile. He only dies from a spear, a scoundrel.

L
L43n0R 17.09.19

Saffeg
Eaten wild boar, tiger and snake. 0 skills, it's time to restart the game))))

S
Saffeg 17.09.19

L43n0R
I think reboot will not help. To reboot also all it was sad. Another bug, damn.

S
Saffeg 17.09.19

L43n0R
And the first passage, when I just started a new game (not custom), my first piece of meat to digest all types)

L
L43n0R 17.09.19

Saffeg
Ate 1 wild boar, nothing :( Tomorrow will succeed through the generations try, MB get

S
Saffeg 17.09.19

L43n0R
No, I already differently tried it) through the generations and through evolution, with the start of the game. Now begin a new genus for the sake of interest and immediately go to eat meat.

L
L43n0R 17.09.19

Saffeg
So there is still that meat need to eat the evolution to do

R
Ryker.. 17.09.19

L43n0R
Meat green snake burst open a SECOND branch on meat(Meat egg) It unites with the neuron where normal meat

R
Ryker.. 17.09.19

L43n0R
Tomorrow I cancer and even the fish will try to gum. Going to look for food that just green debat hangs below the start to open

R
Ryker.. 17.09.19

Saffeg
The version of the game still depends on you look at streamers Metabolism standard of skill. Theberge need Santana mutation

L
L43n0R 17.09.19

Ryker..
The type of meat differs from oviparous snakes green and yellow?
I realized what a joke, there seems to be 1 mutation should be. Wonder killed 30 animals :D