3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oasis777 07.01.20 06:29 pm

Disk version of the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

People what is happening at all?????

Neither M-Video(Moscow), no official Sony store (Moscow), nor Eldorado have not published prices and do not give pre-order (IN FACT REFUSE MONEY!!!).
Short nervous comments of managers and call center - Goods not yet delivered to the store, for this reason we can't pre-order, to name the date of commencement of sales and the price of the goods. I have not yet heard before!!!! My review on the website of M-Video with the question - have YOU any idea how much MONEY will fly past you??? rubbed and published only part of the question - When the price is known and why not pre-order?

1. Someone (maybe friends-sellers) saw some wheels for sale 26.10.18???
After all, it is possible that across Russia drives will bring it for two hours before release.

2. What anyone thought on this? Wanted to take the drive for collection game. Already Choteau I'm not nravitstsa.
108 Comments
Sort by:
P
Princess_Darsy 07.01.20

Oasis777
Well, so far the only one who said that the disks will be in time, was 1S. Try them in the shop to take

A
AlexReddds 07.01.20

Oasis777
1C interest, they have time, you can pre-order

O
Oasis777 07.01.20

Princess_Darsy
AlexReddds
Damn. These have not yet communicated. Something somehow I do not conduct business with them since they lied to me 10 years ago on a poster for the game.

A
AlexReddds 07.01.20

Oasis777
Well, you're vindictive)

i
inad 07.01.20

The game is going on. Take-Two masters of conspiracy. Anything from them ahead of time does not merge and does not come out. MI6, the CIA and the GRU Smoking in aside. Buy a figure and do not worry. Drive possible and then buy.

O
Oasis777 07.01.20

AlexReddds
Princess_Darsy
inad
1 C- - I schA plagued 10 minutes. The store in MEGA Teply Stan works later just to 24-00. Politely but persistently refused to sell at 23-59. The fact of presence / absence viscopy game refused to confirm/deny. Standard answer - the provider is not warned of possible delays in deliveries. We expect 26.10. To be continued.....

Want to buy visversa. Want both parts lay on the disks.

A
AlexReddds 07.01.20

Oasis777
Wait since, hike for 2 hours all copies disassemble)

O
Oasis777 07.01.20

AlexReddds
The type of sweater with reindeer?
Spoiler

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

Hmm, the problem is what
I make it a rule to do pre-orders no later than 1 month before release. And will not this headache)

O
Oasis777 07.01.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
With all due respect, I just don't understand the point of the Council. But thank you for your participation, eniwa.

Than pre-order for a PERIOD of 1 month would have saved me from the risk of later disc release for an indefinite number of days, if the campaign is planned some sort of supply uncertainty across Russia????

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

Oasis777
Read the next topic, "the drive or figure," look at the number of convinced that the drives will be on the release day =) And to my messages in the topic. To buy the disc the day of release is always a problem if you do not live in Moscow. Yes and no, the fact is that there is will disks, say from personal experience, buy the day of release problem.

PS. that is why I bought the digital edition.

O
Oasis777 07.01.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
Your position is understood. Comments chitkul. Well, I kind of live in GMT and boutiques around a lot and while I haven't encountered any problems shopping on the day of release (I will say this - he took TO release a couple of times - just to persuade sellers on the site). But РДР2 any neponyatki all the boutiques and wrote that in Pendosov also problems with shipments, so I raised the alarm.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

Oasis777 wrote:
while I have not encountered any problems shopping on the day of release
We have not printed discs from Rockstar, they print them themselves in Austria.
We in Russia print discs Sony, aktivizhin, EA, yubisoft, and some small Studio.
Therefore, the disks RDR2 will be imported into the country, the warehouses, the shops, and it all will come while waiting for the publishers we can only hope good and to write to people that all is well. Otherwise, they would have put photos of the boxes with the discs themselves in the same tweet, just would and online shopping in social networks. However nothing from this, meanwhile I have already in the region October 24)

O
Oasis777 07.01.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
Yes, Yes, Yes... I'm talking about the same talking about. About Austria know, by the way checked the current I and GTA5 Knack from Austria, the other rush CDs. Your reflections will add that on avito any seller with photos of the discs (often day 4-5 it was possible to take the game just not there for 2500 RUB and 5 000 BUT 5 days earlier! SchA silence.) Magazy frostbitten, I have 5-6 pieces talked, and so focused and tight..... webcim such things..... Well, maybe if there are delays, the boutiques are not physically able to hide it later in the morning 26.10. They will then be forced to disclose the EXACT date of start of sales viscopy. In short while waiting for then to evening 25 morning 26.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

Oasis777 wrote:
Well, maybe if there are delays, the boutiques fizicheski will not be able to hide it later in the morning 26.10.
I will say - And we already sold all, wait for the next delivery of disks in the near future)
And it will be the type of innocent, on the contrary good will be)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.01.20

inad
The person clearly stated its position with regards to the physical version of the game, but short-sighted adherents of the sect numbers to focus not see the facts.

O
Oasis777 07.01.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
No, well the answer, I did not even discuss. Dude on the release of Bloodborne in the morning when I opened my shop and turned off the alarm and under the supervision of gave me a CD.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.01.20

Oasis777
Respect these dudes. Me and the cashier didn't sell beer because at the time of payment is the time of the ban, even hysterical.

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

In DNS you can also pre-order,but there is a price 4299р.

O
Oasis777 07.01.20

DEDGAMER
Thanks for the advice. While waiting for the number 25 and M-Video, the official Sony store, Eldorado, 1C-interest. View who and in what terms will be offered. You can buy in any sec figure, but want visversa.