3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tr1ada 07.01.20 06:30 pm

The ending (Prey (2017))

guys how do I get to the normal ending? start a new game or something??(ie to an agreement that solved to shake his hand or kill all)
Not to pump not one neyromod Typhon?
Did not kill anyone?
Complete all side SQ, what else?
and I went through the game KRC (all destroyed), and they send me to start all over again
and I have not completed many side quests, they can say goodbye? or what?

9 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 07.01.20

Tr1ada wrote:
guys how do I get to the normal ending?
Not to pump not one neyromod Typhon?
Did not kill anyone?
To pump can but not much,the most important anyone to kill,including those who are in control of a telepath.

a
armageddon_Trulio 07.01.20

People have to save, because You have in fact completed the game, you know that he is a Typhon and they threw you in the simulation to check your humanity so to speak. So, that would complete the game on normal ending, you just need to save all the people that is necessary to perform all tasks related to using and saving people and not killing people controlled by a telepath (can be cut down with a single ability Tihonov, I do not remember as is called, more of my grenades, zero-wave or as they there correctly, also they can be cut down). Use neuremedy can

a
armageddon_Trulio 07.01.20

saa0891
To pump can, in any quantity. I pumped all the ability of Tihonov and negatively to the ending is not affected

s
saa0891 07.01.20

armageddon_Trulio wrote:
I pumped all the ability of Tihonov and negatively to the ending is not affected
Like tips they write that the NPC can be hostile if you racked a lot of Tihonov abilities,as well as the turrets begin to respond to GG as an enemy.

T
Tr1ada 07.01.20

saa0891
in any case to start a new game?

s
saa0891 07.01.20

Tr1ada wrote:
in any case to start a new game?
You can start with a save game when you nor anyone else of the NPCs not killed,just bear in mind that there are quests where your inaction may also contribute to the death of the NPC,simply put in the quests you also have to rescue NPCs and make choices so that they would stay alive.

R
RadM0nd 07.01.20

armageddon_Trulio
Don't know what you so with these victims of the psychic, wise, Sanchez word. Every self-respecting Morgan Yu in the pocket should lie Shocker, because it is the most indispensable thing in the game. You need to kill the phantom? Hit him with a Taser and achieve key. Before you harass kooky robots? Hit them with a Taser and achieve key. You need to get rid of the NPC without killing him?(This is what interests us) hit him with a stun gun and do not achieve key. And so on.
Coils cost a penny, if it comes to that.
And on account of the endings... Well, in General, Yes, anyone except Tihonov not to kill and to save everyone at the first opportunity. By the way, a complete rejection of neuromodel of Tihonov also a plus to karma are given.

O
Olly-alpha 07.01.20

Calmly received a good ending, not particularly steaming with victims of psychic, and even bringing the turret to hostility (actually, it was your first playthrough, when I didn't even know that options). There is a whole set of decisions affects the final. Watering in General, people can tivolska ability to pump too. But too do not get carried away.

H
Hanzo666 07.01.20

Tr1ada
In the final scene when guys make conclusions from your actions - listen and remember the situation that they mention. Here this is the conditions for a good ending, and the more you do them, the better.
To catch a cook-criminal to find Baba medicine to find a Negro scientist of musical garbage, not to kill the commander, apparently sent by a user to remove Morgan and Alex, to save some type, which is stuck in the container, thrown into space, rescue, barricaded scientists, etc.
Names do not remember, long ago passed.
Well, of course, try not to harm the crew.