3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nvidia311988 07.01.20 06:30 pm

Impossible to play, constantly crashes! (Watch_Dogs 2)

Good people, can someone tell me the game is constantly (periodically) I given the fact that FPS is good periodically to pritormazhivanija, but this is all wrong I think. Maybe someone knows how to solve the problem with constant crashes, it is IMPOSSIBLE, especially in multiplayer....
64 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Burmatov 07.01.20

nvidia311988
Features phones write. We are not psychics!

n
nvidia311988 07.01.20

Paul Burmatov
i7-3610QM
nvidia GTX 670M 3 gig
16 GB of RAM
+ game installed on the SSD drive

G
GHOST_0201 07.01.20

nvidia311988 the same trouble(

n
nvidia311988 07.01.20

By the way, after a clean reinstall of the drivers, as recommended on the forums, including the official, it crashes within 1 minute after start, that is, And no time to say Tits(((

p
pksm 07.01.20

Also after last update crashes the game

N
Nikolay Ololay 07.01.20

nvidia311988
In fact, you do not fall under the system requirements ... it had to start

c
carpocalips 07.01.20

The departures came after the recent small update, before that there were no problems.
There are no solutions to the problem can't be, unless you can sew the hands of the developers to the right place...

T
Timur Asailov 07.01.20

Nicholas Ololi
well, not exactly. technically maybe not, but she needs to run ! Moreover percents i7 though mobile -pull it, vidyuhi, though mobile has 3GB of VRAM -which is also missing, there is 16 of RAM. The problem is most likely software, not iron.

T
Timur Asailov 07.01.20

nvidia311988
Say You have a flight or still an error ?
Monitored memory usage of ram , CPU ?
Disabled background applications during game play (torrent, etc ) ?

N
Nikolay Ololay 07.01.20

Timur Akilov
Well, I do not argue, the main problem may be hiding and not in hardware, but to play on a laptop heavy games are always a lottery

n
nvidia311988 07.01.20

Timur Akilov
Yeah, the background turned everything off and crashes without an error, a simple table report, but errors were not spelled out. I have it coming with 60 fps on almost ultra and even with HD textures, just in the game at any place to fly can, and after installing the driver Clean install crashes almost immediately given the fact that there was not any brakes

e
eneydos 07.01.20

I have a couple of comp crashes. Updated wood and switched over until Dishonored 2 we'll see.

n
nvidia311988 07.01.20

In General quite get where the Shoe pinches, that is why I, I didn't see this message in full screen, and the window burned ... video Driver out there that stopped working and has recovered in General didn't play((( Looking how to fix it on the Internet I did the following steps, rolled back the video driver completely, clean it and reinstall again Boobs, then sovetami as well as the forums again uctil driver and the driver is installed, the last Assembly, and still Boobs, then installed all the latest Windows updates including the optional, well..... and of course again Tits I don't know what to do anyway I for one minute with the same garbage(((( And.... there is still time, I decided to reinstall directx and thinking that I had downloaded it from the office. site utanomi this SR---th directx together with a friend Amigo, Email, etc. and granted CPA---s ' VIRUS that periodically throws me into all Hu***Nude with advertisements, can this with---me the way?

Y
Yarven1033 07.01.20

I have one WD that - constantly crashes (but not with equal intervals, but anyhow). Often crashes when throwing skills, and less on dialogue (in the beginning of the conversation), even less in cutscenes and rarely (but damn it aptly:3 ) just when uploading. The game at a high FPS playing at almost max settings and locked up pictures boooobs no ...

Y
Yarven1033 07.01.20

nvidia311988
Video driver out there that stopped working and has recovered - stopped responding. This problem is not the driver, but Windows as Vista went, wesmere in the top ten, and has only gotten worse, it does not fix it. I probably have a thousand times there was a thought to go back to XP - never such it was not at Seven occasionally, but on Bosmere constantly this facingaway video driver falls off, (it just crashes and throws the report in the WD-1 slipped the window that the video driver is not the video driver. Bill fucking gates I think people have already napolino place in hell :(((

P
ProVedmak007 07.01.20

nvidia311988
I have the same problem, also created a separate topic for it. I did not really say, except for the stalling issue if I had iron, they would have said directX update)) well, dude, if you solve this problem, write and let me know how you did it) and then developed in no hurry with the patch to fix

s
sasha321123 07.01.20

Put the drivers that came with the game!I set and no departures!

L
LOLMikuHadsune 07.01.20

MikuHadsune
And they have a plastic bucket or enamel? o_o

M
MikuHadsune 07.01.20

LOVEMikuHadsune
Judging by the constant whining on the forums of different games: they don't even have a bucket, and a wooden tub.

L
LOLMikuHadsune 07.01.20

MikuHadsune
Tubs birch))