3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
konorzet 07.01.20 06:31 pm

The riots and a further collapse (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

good question , I have this problem happened , I went to do the quest about the flowering and the situation in the country was the norm ,completed the quest to appear, and then BAM, turns out the index on political map fell sharply to the riots ,and there is a problem after 5-6 moves it is falling apart and change is not as lzya current if to load a save game where this quest is still very far away , and here the dilemma to enable auto control of the Kingdom ,which makes him fall apart and continue the game ,but I want to control it , but the auto control can not be disabled which is a terrible problem ,but a solution collapse can I use Cheat Engine to raise rates ,and did not give the Kingdom to collapse
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlanBlade 07.01.20

but as you have completed the quest with me??? I go to save the city, I burned, in the town nifiga does not happen, no cutscenes.. nifiga a meeting shall be one to flower? or after a flower should be? due to the fact that are unable to complete this quest also moves 6-7 and the collapse, or there should be someone to talk to? so all already checked like

indicators I city table to 1000 changed nifiga good.. only diplomat given and the Embassy was allowed to build

k
konorzet 07.01.20

I first went to the city to save , and then saved the city, was Board and I went flower to destroy

X
Xaum 07.01.20

AlanBlade
That is, you did not immediately go to the capital? I just first saved the capital, and only then the flower burned and all the brake it.
http://forums.playground.ru/pathfinder_kingmaker/tajmer_sobytij-967032/ In this thread wrote how to find the table in CE with indicators

k
konorzet 07.01.20

then destroyed the flower's back in town again the Council then 5-6 moves and the collapse

P
Pupsik 3D 07.01.20

konorzet
You can raise,the method is simple,added to weed out. But I too have 2 times pereprohozhu,1 times screwed up,I have too, why it all collapsed,though the indicators were on top.

k
konorzet 07.01.20

Thank you Xaum, now look

A
AlanBlade 07.01.20

Haim, I was in the capital after the passage of the goblins, there summed up what was learned, etc. about the plague, a rebellion began, ran to the square, talked to people and back to the hall he went into the hall after a few sentences sent to eliminate a threat to the flower and came, burned the flower, come back and silence

I'll try the feather pass. I will have to go to the capital after each quest Loki

k
konorzet 07.01.20

is it bad that the auto control cannot be switched off (

X
Xaum 07.01.20

AlanBlade
Most likely a bug. In the Fort of goblins was? where people were forced to drink water?

k
konorzet 07.01.20

unfortunately the game is too still a lot of bugs and it will fix it soon

P
Pupsik 3D 07.01.20

konorzet
They release patches quickly,2 patch since release,so I decided just to wait until they fix it,play until very not comfortable. After completely take over the game.

A
AlanBlade 07.01.20

Chaim, Yes, I captured not killed, cleaned up, came back and the prisoners turned into beasts, part was saved, after that we had to flee to the capital to save the city? then we had to flee to the city? at what stage? I have a task to save the city saw only on the approach to the flower, after Locke cleared and all that was left to go to another Loka with the fog

k
konorzet 07.01.20

it is desirable that they released a patch with the ability to disable the auto control, or at least softened
polit attitude

X
Xaum 07.01.20

AlanBlade
So the bug

X
Xaum 07.01.20

konorzet
Write about them the incentive, unless the game is bought

k
konorzet 07.01.20

OK

P
Pupsik 3D 07.01.20

konorzet
Yeah,though easy,but indicators it is difficult to raise. I told you. I 1 time the game got stupid,and did not understand why all the indicators were normal,and still got ruin in the Kingdom. I have got personally a bug with the display,wear armor,or weapons,turn to the other Loka,all of the armor gone,weapons sticking out from all sides. In General, just waiting for the fixes.

A
AlanBlade 07.01.20

Haim
apparently so, but one figure I'll try to replay that moment, I may have missed something, who knows, maybe to kill the prisoners? will try other options in the dialogues and action, can root what to take or not to take? I like the piece of leaf was taken. okay. thank you for the help

k
konorzet 07.01.20

all across the quest with no real lines, it appears during the period of the plot with flowering

A
AlanBlade 07.01.20

konorzet
yeah, this was, on the bridge, where the cave sits a hefty beast, I tried to replay moments in there to see what would happen if part of his men to take, after testing killed them all and went further :)