3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
macsim702 07.01.20 06:32 pm

Improving weapons and armor at the blacksmith (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

A question. Is there really meanings to improve TO 50 sets of armor and weapons at the blacksmith?

Now LV 30, running in the Snake set at high. But Seth had to say obsolete, as stamped on 20 m.
Want to go for a Set of Agamemnon, but the last Rags (helmet) where you can get only 45 BGN.
Improving armor and weapons at the Blacksmith are tons of resources. So I wanted to ask from past games, does it make sense to spend this ton of resources for improvement in the middle of the game?
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProxymaCentavra 07.01.20

Well, with your level increases the level of enemies. Level Bronius affect your protection. High-level enemies much damaged on your armor, which is 15-20 LVL lower than these enemies. Summary: every level to craft armor is not necessary, I did it about every 5-7 levels of development of your characters. And so can run even 15 levels, but it will be quite hardcore)

m
macsim702 07.01.20

ProxymaCentavra
Right now I'm thinking about improve Set Snake to 30. (tons of resources need to 20 to lift, Oh). Seth Agamemnon and all branch cultists then will lay up to 45 I guess.

v
vitalik76 07.01.20

macsim702 wrote:
So I wanted to ask from past games, does it make sense to spend this ton of resources for improvement in the middle of the game?
Purely individual. If not there is a lack of armor and damage, not improve. I have all the game in the armor of Agamemnon and passed. Resources close enough to improve one set, but for the betterment of all get the yellow things have an incredible amount of resources. So without Chita on resources and not to gain.

m
macsim702 07.01.20

vitalik76
I would put a set of Agamemnon , but the last rags give only 45 BGN, and without it the set is not working.

v
vitalik76 07.01.20

I have this armor worn parts before fully assembled. Well, Yes, to the full set bonus on the intensity of burning were not working, were engravings.

I
IronDemon 07.01.20

Why wear the legendary items? They are worse (IMHO) epic due to 2 properties, but, however, available for 1-2 more value.
Improve the level of mercenaries, there is a depreciation to improve things.

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 07.01.20

If you have the resources, it is possible to pump, but by knocking out the last clothes set, the set swings to your level minus 2, i.e., if you knock on 50 level set, it will apnea to 48. In General, if you run all the story and side effects to take random quests that will run automatically as the game progresses, by the end of the game will be about from 5 to 20 thousand of each resource, except for the plates. And this pumping of the ship, pumping a few sets with 45 to level 50

[
[LiNK] 07.01.20

Before the patch last understood was a doubt to improve or not, right now it's mere pennies

m
macsim702 07.01.20

[LiNK]
500+ skin for every rags. not so penny. The remaining ESTs 200-400

L
LifeStream 07.01.20

No one faced with the problem of one of the engravings ?
engraving, where you have to kill with an axe. So now I have a murder and not counted.

A
ArXangel_ann 07.01.20

LifeStream
I have until the last patch it is stuck at 50, and the next hung 1 out of 100 and did not move. After the last patch all the wholesale allowed. Now I'm good.

L
LifeStream 07.01.20

ArXangel_ann
I have the opposite after the patch it stopped

m
macsim702 07.01.20

LifeStream
this is a bug like that discussed here
http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_odyssey/gravirovki-968955/

A
ArXangel_ann 07.01.20

LifeStream
Cool))
Patches... patches never change XD

r
ross_spb 07.01.20

Question: I Bought the armor of Pegasus in the store at the start of the game. Actually, it makes sense to pump or no nurony and will be something more interesting? What are orichalcea give? Play on offline account activated, orihalcon not see

A
ArXangel_ann 07.01.20

ross_spb wrote:
Play on offline account activated, orihalcon not see
See infa at him on the servers

r
ross_spb 07.01.20

ArXangel_ann
Yes, I understand it. And with bought legendary armor how? A ton of resources necessary to upgrade. He's like something updated under the level?

A
ArXangel_ann 07.01.20

ross_spb
No, of course nothing will be updated. And to improve or not is up to you. Depends on the style of the game, the usefulness of stats, etc.
I'm the first to improve this ship. And armor I have enough.