3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 07.01.20 06:32 pm

Should I start to play the superior version? (Agony)

Has anyone played already? And whether or not to bother and to put anew?
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
VolDeMaaar 07.01.20

serega1121
Judging by the very positive reviews the Incentive, people came.

S
Sandro_NSK 07.01.20

serega1121
how would I have such Agony I was expecting, and not cut down by CAL who showed us the first time
if were not last, you can download and go

V
Vavan07 07.01.20

Well to better, the succubus mode is open from the beginning, there is no censorship (though and without special tin I never watched). But everything else was the same sad walk in the not very beautiful hell. A bunch of graphic bugs, like gaps in the textures, the terrible overexposure of the pictures in some locations, subsidence fps, occasionally broken animations. Fun to play just for the succubus.

M
Manul177 07.01.20

This version in terms of gameplay is a little different. I want to put and removed. Of the noticeable changes is the presence of a minimap in the corner which allows you finally rummaged like a mole in the dark, in search of the next symbol, and to navigate the terrain. The succubus mode is open from the beginning. And of course, Tits/cocks now on display. Scenes of violence more explicit and in fact all what is different about this version. I could be wrong of course, since this version very long did not play. The details of the rape were not studied, and the succubus running over to me shaking her Tits is not fear but laughter. Can still be children of heads to turn and women to turn out inside out (previously it seems it was not) something? The red Queen is walking flashing Tits and pussy. The rape scene shown in all its glory, what is inserted and what happens. In General, if to summarize, it really removed the censorship and all. The differences are minimal, but this is purely my personal opinion. In fact, this version is an attempt to cut down more dough, after it failed the main version.