3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tisachniy 07.01.20 06:32 pm

The second holster (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hey all, once passed the quest had received a second holster, but the question is. HOW TO REMOVE IT? hahaha
Hate it is worn with a holster which in the cut-scenes not shown and in the end WildAid this is all very strange.
There is a possibility to rent it? that is the holster? Only happened at the shop the gunsmith to clean the gun with it
and it's the way it hangs.
Or is this a bug? just looks well, not very cool when 2 of the gun but in all the cutscenes you have just the one.
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tisachniy 07.01.20

And the clothes are now on drugomy looks with one gun and looks cooler))
Please help if someone knows.
Or give some DDR's support chat))
It would be cool to remove it, the game is very clever, but a trifle wildly brosaetsya in the eye.
So I do not believe that it is impossible to remove it)

S
Six_Flash 07.01.20

Tisachniy
as I understand you, me too really hate the whole thought out, and are absolutely petty details not done, or in R* think that everyone in rdr 2 will chase with guns, and the type is cool, no it's not guys are cool when you restrict such opportunities I might want to completely remove both Cabourg and leave his gun and knife, it is necessary to write on the forum prophets, there can answer themselves developed

L
Lebrun 07.01.20

Tisachniy
like when new clothes to wear.the second holster can not wear...at least I had that..but can it then she will put on the machine

L
Lebrun 07.01.20

Six_Flash
to me it is like the opposite.but it really does.the fact that in the cutscenes its gone-.-or in one of the missions there was only one gun -- though it was originally two-.-

S
Six_Flash 07.01.20

Lebrun
I don't like just because I play differently, I collective man with a beard, renounced the gang, they were only to go on a mission to go and, because it is not clear what plot and what not, so you have across the continent to run around and go to all tasks, and it terribly does not like to walk with two empty I don't need a Cabourg, no, really, why not removed? why? why haven't they added such a small thing, it's really a small thing, it can even be done as a script that would add this feature in the Modify and all! the business then, then it would be complete satisfaction, but in the end it turns out that said all removed and worn as you like, and then those, then why lie was

T
Tisachniy 07.01.20

Six_Flash
Here I fully agree, well, very disturbing, though I play Bandos, but the type of guy with one pistol, it is full of taskbar, hampers miserable bag of Arthur, when dressed in expensive clothes and go to poker to play, sitting like a schoolboy in expensive clothes with a bag of dirty)))

S
Six_Flash 07.01.20

Tisachniy
hahaaa Yes I know)))

L
LaVolpe87 07.01.20

Tisachniy
Under the expensive clothes will not hide the true nature of shepherd and thunderstorms cows , in common: cowboy :D

T
Tisachniy 07.01.20

LaVolpe87
Well, sometimes I pretend to be because you can)
Well in short there are all schimyat Rockstar for the second holster, postmalone directly throwing them tweets already))