3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoiseBomb 07.01.20 07:02 pm

Download infinite Need For Speed: Underground 2 (2004). (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Have spoilertastic career, drove to the dealership (to give Rachel her Nissan 350z).
Bought Bibikov.
Went to the garage.
Stopped.
CLICKED TO GO TO THE CITY (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT).
NOOOOOOOSSA DOWNLOAD.

Those who understand this, PAMAGITE!!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
v
vtlk760 07.01.20

Once the game is launched:
Task Manager - processes - speed2.exe - ask according - to remove all daws except CPU 0 - OK

k
killer221pro 07.01.20

if a long time to load then refresh your game

N
NoiseBomb 07.01.20

killer221pro
Rebooted same thing.

N
NoiseBomb 07.01.20

vtlk760
Let's try it.

N
NoiseBomb 07.01.20

vtlk760
It did not help. Strange, that was previously created career worked 2-3 times. Decided to check, removed the (not know why), created a new.
Yuri Chernyak wrote:
Bought Bibikov.
Went to the garage.
Stopped.
Infinite download.
There are other options?

n
nstepanov 07.01.20

I was in a multiplayer game. Like help to remove compatibility with Windows 95.

D
Datsik Marakin 07.01.20

vtlk760
a screen came pliz

Q
Qubretes 08.02.21

NoiseBomb
Datsik Marakin,
if still relevant, then it might help

M
Makaroshk 08.02.21

vtlk760
Where is the option to set matches?

E
E2E 08.02.21

I also faced such a problem. Tried everything from different settings to replacing the .exe file. there is nothing. I found the solution by accident, I have this bug with downloading only on the euro version of the game, on the American version this problem is not. I just downloaded the US AND EU patch for U2 and the whole game started up like a native.

A
AlexNestx 29.11.21

E2E
Buddy, thank you. It helped me)
And then I've been soaring over this garbage for two days ...

S
SALLYZACCKOV 26.07.22

AlexNestx
please link

V
V5Vitality 26.07.22

When there is a European version, but a crack from an American, the game tries to find cars from the US version, namely the Honda Civic and Acura. The solution is to put the folders with these two cars in the CARS folder. This is how I solved the problem and it hasn't happened again. It works with all cracks. The main thing is that in the CARS folder there are files from Europeans and from Americans, then there will definitely not be endless downloads! Krch the main thing is that the cars were standing. You can also check the crack like this: go to a car dealership, if Honda is standing, then now an American is standing with you. If the cars are only from Europeans, then the crack of Europeans. Checked all this stuff. Works

V
V5Vitality 26.07.22

and what is in the video is only part of the solution to the problem