3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djLenoX 07.01.20 07:02 pm

Bug with truck shells (Valiant Hearts: The Great War)

The people, help, I can not pass the time with a cart of ammunition. The character does not have time to reach the platform with the lever. Watched video walkthrough and everything works fine. Restart too did not bring results. The Intern found a couple of links with a similar problem, but no solution described.
Who faced with similar, or even has ideas on how to overcome the problem?

17 Comments
Sort by:
B
BooLkaaa 07.01.20

I went the entire game, never found one bug.
Passing game, almost in tears...

o
orangebrains 07.01.20

djLenoX
I can't say exactly, but very simple. Move the cart to the beginning of the rail, and from there run to the lever. The idea is that you have to catch as she slides down.

V
Verba-163 07.01.20

djLenoX
Don't know have you solved the problem or not, but the problem is your video card, just put the resolution of the game below, and calmly pass!!!

d
djLenoX 07.01.20

Verba-163
Tried put do 640 by 480, same thing...
I noticed that once the character releases the truck she's just faster rolls, and the character is just physically no time. I thought that the problem in the game itself, deleted, went to the torrent, downloaded 3 different Repack, every time the pen passed spidernam to this ill-fated place and... the same crap, I was just in shock, did all the instructions, watched the video of the passage, just fucked up then.

d
djLenoX 07.01.20

People just throw the saves, you could PM or as a thread yet, so no point to Dodge for the sake thereof, of the time.

B
BioCommandos 07.01.20

djLenoX

Throw a bottle in the lever. So you have time to run to the car.

v
vad231437 07.01.20

djLenoX
If I remember correctly, there have Emil to put on the bottom to keep the weight and send to the lever dog. Weight Emil more, so the dog will quietly go up to the lever and click on it.

d
des666sar 07.01.20

olejazver
here in fact he should get a dog..you have top pull on the cord to raise the car, and the dog to give the order to pull out this guy

S
Stalnoy Bulli 07.01.20

He met this problem, can someone come in handy. Sorry for the late. In General, the mission where you have to move the truck and quickly run across to the switch. Some discovered the problem, and they don't have time to run to the switch. Now, because the game runs in 30 fps mode, in order to increase its helped me game mode window. In fact, in the settings you will find. Then easily ran to the switch. Good luck to everyone, good, bobla and so on

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 07.01.20

Had the same bug. You need to go upstairs, raise the lever and while the car did not down give the command the dog to drag a body. Only have to do it twice. When did one time, was the same situation as the author.

V
Vadim Novickiy 07.01.20

Put the lowest resolution and in a window mode. Passed.

S
SkyraX 07.01.20

You play on the calculator?

M
Mr.Ozz 07.01.20

dog use)) she keeps the platform, or to the lever runs!)

M
Mr.Ozz 07.01.20

rather, a cart with shells, which is behind her on the platform, pull

D
Dastank 07.01.20

first run just this thing, and then get this cart!

I
Irka Rogozhnikova 07.01.20

In short. Become a dog on the shell, throw the lever in the bottle and voila! You neverk

A
ArtisPog 07.01.20

In the end, so this question correctly no one answered.

(Solution: lock the FPS to 30, + small extension + run the game as administrator, or at least compatibility in the settings to change-voila.)