3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Fry 07.01.20 07:02 pm

Impressions of the game (Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando)

Of course, I understand that kind of fans, Ratchet is not found. But still, if someone runs past, how is it?

To me, this game was blown away.
Of course, a little sedative to upgrade weapons, get some skill points, but in General terms, with a sort of fantasma, satire and humor, the game makes its own paint in your life. Perhaps the first game that greatly influenced me (not counting Rayman 2 (SD)).

PS Screenshots really nowhere, and my old PS2 recently... gave. Something found in Yandex, see pix. If someone will be able to - fill normal.

P. p.S.s. I wonder how many years there will be an answer OO
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RHode 07.01.20

after 2 years

C
Comik26 07.01.20

RHode
Max Fry
How do you beat Protopet? The whole game ran fine, but was not able to buy and upgrade, and therefore stuck at the final boss, though in passing saw that he was almost poking the pair dies, and I spent almost the entire Arsenal then the second phase is not always. Or is there a way to upgrade weapons?

C
Comik26 07.01.20

He already understood: it is necessary to equip Hoverbomb Gun and Minirocket Tube, pumped to the maximum. If the final battle is not pumped, then fly on Grelbin, there is more points you give when you revisit the planet. More a matter of less than a minute and the game is over