3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IOcarya 07.01.20 07:03 pm

Tell me (American Truck Simulator)

Hello! People tell me that the miracles? Just say, is pirates, now about the problem on the computer and the laptop is the same version of the game, only on your computer goes without problems on the laptop everything is fine until the press in path, after loading the truck appears and a few seconds first, then just hangs the game. Tried disabling all mods does not help, the game increased the requirements? (the old version was without problems on the laptop)
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vavan 78 07.01.20

Hello colleagues , computer far you who can advice on the settings and downloads updates to help?

w
william1992 07.01.20

Yozara
Well obviously like, the laptop does not pull

M
MC Marik Pisotskiy 07.01.20

Or maybe try to disable antivirus, maybe it blocks the tablet and that such a reaction to the game from the laptop

w
william1992 07.01.20

MC Marik Pisotskiy
If it would block the pill, the game is just not started. The case is 100% not in this

s
sashababich2201 07.01.20

Yozara
When downloading your pirates, there's always the system requirements here and see how your laptop responds to them. The system requirements for the game without mods, with mods requirements increase significantly. Since the game is most likely not enough RAM. Good luck.

I
IOcarya 07.01.20

sashababich2201
Thank you

i
insel260 07.01.20

Yozara
Or laptop does not pull or iron is very bad. Put the program MSI Afterburner and check none for overheating. May be due to the fact that there is a strong overheating, toy and hangs with the subsequent departure.

M
MC Marik Pisotskiy 07.01.20

Or could prompt burn from the lack this can be either the power supply of the laptop does not vyderzhivaet load

v
vigo24 07.01.20

Yozara
Including logic king
You can't compare the gelding Zaporozhets
2 cars but the travel is different

I
IOcarya 07.01.20

insel260
Thanks for the advice, I will try

i
insel260 07.01.20

MC Marik Pisotskiy
Brad did not carry it, RAM can't burn at all. There's just nothing to burn! And if the RAM has failed, the computer will not start at all. Will be eternal BSOD. And if BP could not stand, he was thrown out of the game, and the laptop immediately went to reboot.