3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Ko 07.01.20 07:03 pm

What is missing in Russian schools?

It seems to me that our schools do not have normal toilets with paper.And I wanted in our schools were shower rooms.Some for boys,others for girls.It's after gym class could wash,and then, all sweaty,dirty.Well, what do you think is lacking in Russian schools?
80 Comments
Sort by:
L
Liliya_Nerevarina 07.01.20

Lacking adequate children.

L
Legat Marks 07.01.20

want personal lockers in America (:
Yeah them the next day and will be opened in every school throughout Russia, local school bullies.

g
gaffim 07.01.20

Well, in our school, which finished two years ago, I do not have enough Russian. And so, like was good.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 07.01.20

Jeckich, BL*, are you student?

And it was such a terrible secret?

L
Liliya_Nerevarina 07.01.20

Lacks clear balanced system of education of children. The current system is long rotted.

m
markell 07.01.20

not enough repair. and the teachers are normal, unlike children. and I'm not even talking about estimates and the mind, but about behavior.

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 07.01.20

Misses smart students.

K
Karasila 07.01.20

SENSE! We have 3 biology, MHC 2 and 3 NAT-ry, and such useless*sarcasm* lessons like algebra and geometry, 3 times algebra 2 and geometry. Fired a wonderful teacher, with whom we have for 2 years underwent a program of 6-9 class, with one(!) lesson a week, and took second place at the city Olimpiada(Moscow), where we were the youngest. Where is the sense is not clear to me!

T
TML 07.01.20

Heh, duchow really lacking

L
Lord On Acid 07.01.20

opportunities to rape Schoolgirls

A
Aleksandr Ko 07.01.20

lacking normal education,normal teachers, and normal protection

M
Max Fry 07.01.20

At my school clearly lacked control and clean books.

I
Infiltrator 07.01.20

Many want to,but almost no sense.

E
Ex Hum0 07.01.20

Freedom in belief, I heard that now introduced religious classes, and youth lead in the future to all propagandonskuyu vomit like Crimea. If you want to grown person, not vparivayut kid dogma, teach him that he was his brain.

R
Ryazancev 07.01.20

Ex Hum0
Spoiler
Tov. Stalin introduced the logic and psychology (personally, his initiative), as subjects in schools, but by 1 September the 53rd of these items was not on our agenda.
Spoilers of the CPSU(b) in the decree "On the teaching of logic and psychology in high school" from 3 December 1946, recognized absolutely abnormal that in secondary schools not studied logic and psychology, and found it necessary to enter for 4 years, since the 1947/48 academic year, the teaching of these subjects in all schools of the Soviet Union. In accordance with this decree, in 1947-1949 the teaching of psychology was introduced in 598 secondary schools...Then, in 1947, was released a textbook of B. M. Teplov "Psychology", intended for senior high school.

E
Ex Hum0 07.01.20

Ryazancev
Conclusion: learn to think critically, filter the information manipulation monitor and suppress them. So many people bombed when I tell them I have no TV and if there is I'll use it for games and movies, I don't read Newspapers, don't follow political news and not look at all sorts of propagandonsky movies like the Crimea and what else is there surveyed BadComedian.
As well, I am not influenced by these manipulations, thanks to Russian Geek and YouTube for that.

N
Nurp 07.01.20

Broad, heavy, but fair parent belt )))

A
Aleksandr742 07.01.20

Yes, the topic is still alive)

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.01.20

Ex Hum0 wrote:
So many people bombed when I tell them I have no TV
Here you do not look, Yes, but then you don't know anything. At all ;] About events in the world. What is funny here is not clear. Because if *you* personally don't care, it's understandable, but if you hint such a way AS to be everything, then I'm sorry, but this is nonsense. If I left – justify.
Ryazancev wrote:
Tov. Stalin introduced the logic and psychology
Did the right thing. To teach children critical thinking and ability to analyze information. By the way, introspection is also important: here we can understand our own feelings, sensations. But the problem then is that some people will spend self-reflection and suddenly realize that they have – Oh, my goodness – have faith"into something higher", and it is inexplicable, it just is, period. And you obey the ideology of the state (USSR), where there is atheism, and not talking to anyone about their faith, hide it, but not deceive ourselves, and you will always know that you're not so progeny an atheist, what you were taught to be at school. The world is a bit more complicated than a precise scientific formula...
Nevertheless, the fact that the Soviet Union has reversed the logic in schools is very sad. Necessary to revive the subject and soon.
Ex Hum0 wrote:
propagandonskuyu vomit like Crimea. If you want to grown person, not vparivayut kid dogma, teach him that he was his brain.
This is true, but what is the documentary about the Crimea? A hint of a lie in the movie? Or what? If false – justify using just the most logic. Oh yeah, I forgot... you don't watch TV, don't read Newspapers and don't know shit 8) I'm Sorry, wrong address... )

C
Coindis 22.02.21

A lot of things, not to list everything)