3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L43n0R 17.09.19 06:02 pm

How to get used to the food? (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Anyone figured out how to get used to the food? There is the same icon of the stomach green, what are their differences?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryker.. 17.09.19

L43n0R
Need a spontaneous mutation metabolism(Orange in young appears. Further, the change of generations and use the jump evolution for docking) But damn after getting eaten and I only got to reduce the negative effects. When you study the tree saw the neuron omnivorous allowing you to adapt ke food campaign it should and most likely a mutation of the same :/ because a few tons of meat I just ate and not developing.

L
L43n0R 17.09.19

Ryker..
Here I'm talking about adaptation and asked the mushroom once pumped to adaptation. Ate the meat and eggs and nothing else.
Judging by the hint it somehow tied to the expectation that the white of the stomach(about what I got for the mushrooms skill)

R
Ryker.. 17.09.19

L43n0R
I once spontaneous was Omnivorous. BUT then I didn't know about racing))
Hmm.... Ie you do not bring to the green and got a chance to eat as many mushrooms?
PS
I have to stop meat eating on the can not got stage 2 on meat

L
L43n0R 17.09.19

Ryker..
Just got the adaptation to the eggs of the serpent-eagles. You just have to wait when the stomach with white. 4 eggs managed to open the ability. Green stomach - poisoning, and the white - adaptation. 12 pieces of boar - no abilities :(

S
Saffeg 17.09.19

L43n0R
That is, just eat meat/eggs, and everything else on the CD in the hope that adaptation will occur? Random that is? Because I was a ton of meat/eggs eaten, and to sense zero. And another question: monkey on the tree trembling with fear, looks around, but no action food/comfort there. Nothing at all.

M
Maksimilian Guc 17.09.19

Saffeg
You and the kids and ran?
Just without children there is no sense

S
Saffeg 17.09.19

Maximilian Guts
yeah, that's it) understood, next time I'll try, thank you

S
Saffeg 17.09.19

L43n0R
Did you fix the bug, which is not allowed to activate a settlement? I have 3 times to start and nothing. Still settlement zaparivatsya.

L
L43n0R 17.09.19

Saffeg
Unlock the settlement, so the game is preserved and re-launch the game(not save game and direct the game itself)
By the way, the ability of eggs appeared without children. Children only want for that white crap, which develops skills

S
Saffeg 17.09.19

L43n0R
so, you just ate, ate and ate? Because I have in any

L
L43n0R 17.09.19

Saffeg
With eggs and turned, but nothing with meat - eating boar and tiger(~24 piece of meat) and yellow snake(~21 piece of meat).

S
Saffeg 17.09.19

L43n0R
Thank you) Btw, the same bug with the camps does not allow to mate. The reentry to the game solves the problem, yeah) Thanks for that.