3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gronexx 07.01.20 07:05 pm

HDD PS4 slim

somebody changed the native 500GB to 1TB with a spindle speed of 7200, the difference? but it did not dare to take on 7200 or SSHD.
uncle Google and Yandex mother just offer tests with ssd or hybrids
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 07.01.20

Gronexx
Gronexx wrote:
uncle Google and Yandex mother just offer tests with ssd or hybrids
And see and compare for, the ethos question to the forum PG time people spend.
SSHD hybrid drive, better HDD, but not as significantly. Price it higher as the workhorse justified, but is not considered at all seriously. Don't see to take. It's corny slightly faster HDD. The difference between these drives only in speed, efficiency, loading games / apps. SSD top. 7200 vs 5400 rpm difference serious is not present here.
SSD cast, of course, ideally a minimum of 500 GB you need for the game. Then, looking towards 7200RPM or SSHD. 7200 rpm game classic, of so universal a good option HDD fit all. The game loads once, then more the sector of the SSD in the HDD, You no longer need (Yes, in General, appeals to him not so much during the game). Take the HDD to a 7200 (IF of course very hot he's not there, he's hotter than 5400, it is important to understand. Under cooling, also I have 36 C (31 deg. - 5400).

A
An__ei 07.01.20

Gronexx
7200 HDD due to high speed, the console will be very hot, the plastic parts can be deformed, with the conditions will have to monitor closely . SSHD 5400 rpm Seagate 1 TB. I have is from 2014, the console lies on a little padding once a week wipe under it . To change the hard drive on the console from the laptop format 2.5.

G
Gronexx 07.01.20

An__ei
the fact that 2.5 is clear, although with a special Pribluda and 3.5 it is possible to stick, think of it then in the direction of a hybrid, though what about Baracuda hybrid writes that even worse. Seagate say marriage became more, the 3.5 2TB died after a year. Personally looking towards Corsair but they have no hybrids, but Parking of the heads, you can disable

F
Filis 07.01.20

Spring took Seagate SSHD 1 Tb, a notable difference between native hybrid and noticed. Yes, the console is loaded a little faster, some games are slightly quicker to boot. The heating will not say. But after installing the console in a vertical position (keeping the ventilation on sole) airborne prefix began to leave much less, from which I conclude, that in such a situation it is better cooled.