3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Divannyy troll 07.01.20 08:35 pm

Impression of the game (Phantom Doctrine)

After playing for three hours I can say.... that this is police:((((
It's just completed and with the new chips this is KGB 3:)))
More interesting tactical component, more elaborate framework more cumbersome investigation, but the core gameplay (on global map) - 100% COPY!!!
Play is possible and even necessary... but atmospheric of panache is not enough:(((
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Babin 07.01.20

Divan Troll
Overall a good game and parallel with this is police 2 sufficiently transparent, in this respect, I agree. There is rather a mixture of Ixcom, and Policy. However, I can't say that I liked the game at 100%.

One of the obvious advantages:
+ Turn-based battles with the ability to hide behind cover.
+ The ability to beat the game without killing anyone. (at least 1 mission, along with that huge complexity)
+ Active enemy Agents, which creates a competitive atmosphere and spurs to action.
+ Interesting mode of investigation.
+ A good story for the Tactical strategy
+ Several factions and as a result reygrobellet.

Of the minuses:
- Questionable fighting part. I was not very impressed that the shelter have little influence on that, and every firefight turns into HELL. Yes, it is realism that not easy to shoot all enemies on the map, but not to the same degree.
Very crudely made development framework.
- Visual range is poor, but for the money this is quibbling.

x
xoen 07.01.20

Dima Babin wrote:
Yes, it is realism that not easy to shoot all enemies on the map, but not to the same degree.
If you play in stealth, all very well. This is not a pure X-COM, where the solid grind. Here it is necessary to subtly infiltrate the base, disable the cameras, all smack in the head and just walk away.
Only when the tin is if caught the agent and you decided to withdraw without revealing himself.

J
JS_Denton 07.01.20

Started playing I liked the game, got a pass one time to access the advanced mode include the difficult game and enjoy the game. But in terms of shootings, it's certainly brutal kick , they shoot across the map and fall times are not seen to have missed the mark, While true in one battle got stuck. Right in the beginning of the game, caught a 2-level agent as it is deduced simply do not see . 've been trying for 2-3 hours does not work.

w
wirbelwind707 07.01.20

So. Will make my 5 cents.
The combat system is similar to XCOM is definitely
For me personally, plus that it's not about aliens.
Only one minus I see. The balance in the tactical part is simply not available. You're either in stealth, or you suffer with 2-3 agents against 10 enemies.

D
Divannyy troll 07.01.20

wirbelwind707
Either you are so lacking that you break the moves of the agents and knocked all vrazhin in focus:)))) I Have a couple of times.

A
AlanBlade 07.01.20

Impression.. the game is dull shit, I waited and got a piece of shit, bad guy can see you through walls, shoot at you through walls, closed doors, etc., animation of sad shit, vrazhiny back forward go. my fighters forever your Hari what would stick out their ears shot off, and the campaign shoot nafig, because the shelter there does not solve anything, with the same success can be in the open field to fight, there is a mission where you do nifiga can not do, just arrives a couple of grenades and end, it is sort of a parody, a sad imitation of tactical action, stealth as such is not present. you can not sit, can not lie down, and of course the shooting in these locations is also present, intercept the car doesn't backfire and do moves and actions a little, a lot, a lot, the soldiers can be ambushed even flying in the airplane. here comes 6 soldiers, and then BAM. and two of them are already on the ground on the factory run.. from the deer kicking, of course, much can be attributed to the release version, they say the patches will correct, so then the floor need to be redone. all the mechanics finished

the only thing that I liked is the fact that the NPC dump even through Windows, and do not care that 2 or 3 floor

A
Andrew Nash 07.01.20

The game is a prequel to assassins creed odissey (you can also shoot through walls - apparently, here will explain why)
- a complete lack of ragdale as such
- the lack of destructible maps
- grafone worse XCOM 2
- very flawed shooting and balance
- almost invisible difference between the difficulty modes
sucks translation
- 4, maybe 5 animations of movements for the entire game
- little clothes and custom of the Persians, there is no possibility to change clothes like in Hitman
- ANY BEAUTIFUL MODEL HUSBAND AND WIVES, when you create a pers
+ stealth - dumb and blind NPCs (yet enabled stealth before combat), only one animation solution, without arms, - when, instead animations to hide the bodies in the cupboards, cars, boxes, grass, sand - you see 1 miserable animation shouldering of the body on his shoulder and the fading screen - conventions? No, I don't think. In 2019 almost to the yard
+ system and the concept of refuge, investigation, study, map
+++ Ability to take on the task of third-party agents, observers and snipers+ support, to the art of obstrelom not come, so I don't know if they
The RESULT: a is Not changed alpha piece of code
CONCLUSION: If you fix all the cons and bring the game to the playability of the final version of the War of the Chosen - it will be possible to try to play

w
wirbelwind707 07.01.20

Divan Troll
It's not sports)

j
jax baron 07.01.20

JS_Denton
About skirmishes on the entire map this is already a feature of the old xcom? good? infection?

V
Valentin_K 07.01.20

Effective range of a pistol is 50 meters from the Kalash is 650 metres away. So all right, in this respect, in the game, just some are accustomed to conventions))

D
Divannyy troll 07.01.20

Played more than 15 hours. Angry, unfed as the KGB!!! Angry at the developers, for consultants, level designers, and programmers...
Database:
A secret organization which initially, no training grounds, no interrogation rooms, no proper equipment. Yes you CHO??? No, seriously, enemy agents just kill for crumbs of information!!! and then they can interrogate and manipulate them.
Workshop, where one unfortunate agent-laborer grinds picks the whole day is: what the fuck???
The store which sells one item initially, then every crap we need to get the secret documents. Yes my friend the Turner half of all the munitions he can do - let alone drawings!!! A serious organization - yeah:))) Apparently created by uncle Bob, a janitor.
One place that is - in the infirmary, workshop, think tank, etc. - seriously??? Yes, in the fucking building more seats!!! A very serious organization - sho pipets:)))
Half of the upgrades of the database is simply adding cells to the cabinets - apparently it could not come up with anything sensible???
The best part: the Money earned with FAKE money!!!!! THAT KIND OF NONSENSE?????
Your little ones on the world map, angry wildly!!!! Yes I have the mouse icon many icons!!!!!
Investigation??? What investigation????? Just point at each word in the evidence appear keywords that you associate with the same words in other clues... EVERYTHING!!!!
Crafting???? But why is it generally put??? Agent, collecting grenades, Glushakov, keys... the Agency, which has no connections with the military or bandits or other sources of arms is doomed!!!

About agents:
Stupid bags of meat that don't get the Expo or for crafting, not for investigation, not for making money.... but only for exploration/failure of the operation themselves fighting tactical battles. As a result, by the middle of the game you veterans is weaker than green novice recruits. NONSENSE!!!!
Pumping system - a complete BOTTOM!!! is agent biography - like he's special forces, the other from the mafia, etc is in the special forces learn to control 4 types of guns, not all possible Arsenal, and the mob - two pistols... Well, figure it, if the fucking limit active skills!!! you either effectively use machine guns or pistols, or other guns, or.... and these skills NEED to be changed!!! because they don't fit to the agent on the panel skills and without them it is impossible to modify the guns (which he is still raving) And I thought the special agents of the master of all trades:))) bullshit!!!!! However with higher levels, this problem is solved by opening additional cells, but also of skills also becomes to Fig:((((
The system of agents - no content, no selling, no dialogue, no jokes - all nifiga interesting. just dolls, even in this is police 2 cops were more human and interesting (although sometimes reached the point of absurdity). A couple of times was a personal message with a choice of options, but the gameplay is not particularly affected.

About the enemy:
That's where they have so MUCH???? No, I understand, is almost a world government and all... BUT
They just have a BUNCH of agents on the job, a LOT of shooters, defenders, grenadiers, snipers, etc.
And you ..is how I want with two or three idiots.
They have a lot of bases - you have one.
They have a lot of guns you have is limited
Yes they are spreading secret documents during the exploration of the territory. again, maybe I'm wrong, but what the hell secret documents lying around where no hitting, if the agent just came to scout the area????

Pro fights...
Shame, fucking shame and pain, and not worth the wait...
The armor causes aggression.... a gun in a person's height does not cause!!!!!
Shelters that don't shelter....
Enemies that you get shot through walls, rocks, cars....
Miserable animation of everything
The complexity of the fighting depends on the number of agents: the easiest mission is the assault bases, which give five snouts, armed with their rifles, gave the heaviest armor and.... after 5 moves he made the entire base with reinforcements. Left three agents near spawn reinforcements, and two others stealing from the docks - ALL!!!

In short.... NONSENSE!!!! A lot of unnecessary conventions, artificial restrictions, imbalances, and idiocy!!!!
But the game is like:)))) NONSENSE, but like, and especially not the same... this year at least, except This is police 2.

K
Kimchik 07.01.20

Waiting game for... generally very short - it is *ovno.

G
General_AG 07.01.20

The pros of this game is only our expectations that crashed on the harsh reality. As said in the movie the 30th destroy - This is not the KGB, brother, it's the mafia...
This agent was poorly trained, poorly equipped and, most importantly, he's not ideological. And therefore failed.

m
meiram0147 07.01.20

shya download check it out

R
RussianAlex 07.01.20

Well, let me start...
Set. Played. Despite some degree of delusional sucked
The pros go:
love this anime and theme, a fresh look at the very turn-based tactics and... a little bit-randomgenerator levels
Regarding the latter - he really sometimes issues that have to break down on the subject of neat passing. Sorry this happens about one time out of 10
In the cons go:
idiotic system of taking live enemy agents. The amount of x - seriously???? one shot - and it can take anyone??? But to hell with it with the mechanics, to assist the ENEMY to take him alive to the base... It was fanshot. Not to mention stopping the timer critical injuries, while agent bear...
Idiotic system analysts: there is already said above. Fuck the whole Analytical centre if you have all the puzzle to collect personally. And it's not so difficult...
Idiotic system grade a base/weapons/crafting: I understand - I wanted to somehow diversify the gameplay. But before the insanity within why? Greyd base is okay(although also have a claim), but guns? to screw the silencer to the gun - you need the skill???? that kind of nonsense???About the Kraft one pick in 8 hours is already said
Initially, the vicious system of disguise and change of identity. Explain: well, the new documents for agents - and changing his appearance. But why under the same procedure he changing only the data, but not the appearance? And glued call???
About the cloaking system in tactics will tell apart - fail. Binding to so-exploration - okay. Open only agents of the enemy - okay. But damn... the inability to get the PICK, but calm carry TWO BARRELS at almost the full stealth on the site... it's scary. very scary. Add to that the evaporation of bodies... Two agents in a pair generally can do what they want inside the perimeter, until you get to 3-4 NPCs at one point(and possible options)... Save only that dead search start... but also how strange. Search deals exclusively with the agent(s)... seriously???? No General alarm!!!!(C) and General combing with verification of documents... really????
About shooting through walls already said, plus if you went into a battle - reinforcements from the enemy endless and growing. And agents are guaranteed to have to change identity. Add about absolute deafness and blindness NPCs out of their sight. The sound of a crashed window in the back they have no problems(with the exception of circular overwatch. If the radius, there will mark - no options). And Yes, shelters do not protect. But if you carefully read the tutorial - this question will not arise. They do not protect from falling - they reduce the damage. Here on time the door closed to deprive the enemy of ability to return fire. Glass walls = normal apparently, if you do not make the holes sloppy passes and the NPCs are not looking at them
Scattered here and there secret documents is also in doubt cause... but it is the fault rather of the templates randomayzer.
A separate line about graphics. The game looks better than the alpha... but still shows that a good artist developed not found. The helicopter over the desert base in the video of the escape the city mission... fail. And videos arrival-evacuations are only 3 variations and do not depend on the environment... the Animation is sometimes crooked. The game would roll a high-res texture pack and high-res video pack... then it will be to forgive part of the schools specified above
Grand total: For Studio of 50 people - is even nothing. Already not indi-class, but third grade still falls short. If finished graphics and corrected bugs - all will be second only due to the originality of mechanics
PS About the bugs - yet I saw only one, but a critical duplicate. The campaign mode in the morgue application evaporation of a corpse in Aguirre leads to crash. Possible cause - it is the skill considered by the agent(see through the disguise), but on the mechanics - ordinary soldier(it knocks to death, without the possibility of stabilization)

S
Stanislav777 07.01.20

The game was late for 10 years, not a bad idea but the implementation is useless.

x
xSaimanx 07.01.20

Cool game, probably best game on the spy theme. But I almost missed it, stumbled upon by accident.

It is strange that it mainly compared to XCOM, but as for me, it more Plague Inc, on the global map and menu seekers spend much more time than directly on missions, which by the way to the middle of the game podnadoest, especially not the plot - because of the same type.
Pleased with the emphasis on stealth and exploration, which is here called"mode penetration you are constantly implying that your operatives are not fighters, their main goal and blame naughty on the quiet. Well, if lucky to be discovered, expect trouble chkalovskii of postawski there is not a ride, don't have time to run to the extraction point Khan.
Grafon curse, but I do not grafodrocher, although models aunts terrible in contrast to their photos in the passports.

The flaws of the game is enough.
Most of all I hated the fact that when the agent is assigned to use masking, he could take off all the heavy gear: assault rifles, body armor, etc. (that seems logical), but including the master key (which is nonsense), but after the mission, did not put back, had after every mission to find it in the list of agents and equip the new, in the beginning of the game when you have 5-6 agents, it does not matter, but then, when the staff of 30-40 agents is annoying.

To modify the game, to bring to mind the gameplay and this is the best game on the spy theme, and not just a supremely better in the spirit of James bond, and the same spirit, intelligence officers, intellectuals, and even in the setting of the cold war.