3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ripvango 07.01.20 08:35 pm

Starts but is not included in the menu does not respond to buttons (Fallout 76)

After starting the game are the landscapes and asked to press any button. Press - zero response. The game doesn't react at pressing buttons! To stop a slideshow of landscapes is possible only by turning off the game through task Manager.
It started after installing the latest patch.

And another (maybe the reason) I removed (using Uninstal.EXE) pirates 4-Ki. She was lying in the same folder where 76.
That is, she was lying in a separate folder in the Games folder. This Games were installed and 76. Could it somehow affect? Could uninstalling another program somehow affect this?
Despite the fact that...
...The inspections and repairs conducted.
...76 removed and reinstalled in a different folder.
...Deleted the launcher, deleted the game again, re-installed the launcher again and re-installed the game in another folder.
...Consisted of/came out of accoutn.
Still does not help.

UPDATE (suddenly someone will be useful) It harmed the Windows firewall!!! For some reason it asked about access appeared only after several attempts to get in. As soon as access was allowed it worked.
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
m1ch43l.60 07.01.20

ripvango wrote:
Generally, someone how responsive the game is, if it is to run while disconnected from the servers?
I have failed to log in to your account and prompts you to either retry login or exit.

r
ripvango 07.01.20

m1ch43l.60
Well, here at me too so was. And that's fine. And now some trouble...

b
bosa 07.01.20

ripvango wrote:
Generally, someone how responsive the game is, if it is to run while disconnected from the servers?
And why did it start if not running servers ?

r
ripvango 07.01.20

bosa
In order to understand the disabled in the server problem (and then it's not a problem) or me.
Yesterday, I started when the server was still working and could not go. :(

m
m1ch43l.60 07.01.20

ripvango wrote:
Yesterday, I started when the server was still working and could not go.
Folder 76 Fallout in my games where the configuration files lie, to clean tried?

r
ripvango 07.01.20

m1ch43l.60
No. To remove all? And reinstall? Or just delete the game all create?

m
m1ch43l.60 07.01.20

ripvango
Yes, just delete the game itself needs to recover. But just in case, better to copy somewhere the content of the folder, especially if there is a folder with save games, etc.

-
-MODEUZ- 07.01.20

And really - what's the point to start with disconnected servers. I have a stupid login / password window opens.
Well, about the departure, I was the first test of the first wave of betta - 2 hours could not log into the game. Constantly wrote Dissconect and thrown to the desktop. 1 once went for 10 minutes, but when we decided to play with graphics again to go and could not.
Reset the system (by the way long ago it was necessary not only because of police), re-installed the game and all voila, and optimization, and connection standards, and there were no departures.

r
ripvango 07.01.20

m1ch43l.60
Thank you! In the evening I'll try!

r
ripvango 07.01.20

-MODEUZ-
-MODEUZ wrote:
what is the point to start with disconnected servers
To check it out. Responding to button presses. Well, here I am yesterday launched when enabled and not able to go to menu. Just as before when switched off.
So, if the advice about cleaning the folder with the settings doesn't help, apparently I will need to reinstall the system.

r
ripvango 07.01.20

m1ch43l.60
Damn, it was the Windows firewall!!!. Today started again and I finally came out of his window with question about access. Damn, why it had not jumped when I ran the game?!!!! In short, after this it worked...
Thanks for the feedback. )