3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.01.20 08:36 pm

Optimization (Fallout 76)

Well, as there is in the buckets do you have? On my gtx 960 2gb che is not how weird the graphics settings curves: used to run 60 fps c with rare dips to 23 fps, and another time 36 fps constantly and the CPU and graphics card are loaded on 30-40% and fps is worse than in the tests on the Internet on gtx 750 ti and a weaker processor than mine. And system requirements strange please (NVIDIA GTX 780 3 GB / AMD Radeon R9 285 2GB) although it is possible to play normally according to the tests on the gtx 1050 ti. Apparently for our buckets need to Wake via .ini file to turn off shadows to zero and the range to reduce, in General, will probably can Dodge wakes up, while playing in 1920x1080 resolution with normal textures but no shadows and far draw another and this terrible DOF off I think, too, can be awakened. And while beta is very crude, even the brightness can not twist and something I doubt that gazebo awakens something in there to continue to optimize it, will have to optimize to play this shit soap )
35 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 07.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
Why play shit?))

g
gmh4589 07.01.20

I think the game suffers from memory leaks. The first time I played everything was fine (almost stable 60 fps), only a couple of times for a few hours the game is frozen for a second. And the second time - the game is eaten in 10-15 minutes all 16 gigs of RAM and start to lag just mercilessly. Helped only the exit game and log back in. But after about an hour of the game, the consumption stopped somewhere for 10 gigs, and the lag stopped.

D
Dmitriy Kaygorodcev 07.01.20

on my 1050 with the risen 3 1200,16 GB Opera everything is on high)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.01.20

Dmitry Kaigorodtsev
goes into the meaning not even frieze or what? 1050 no like Ti is weaker than gtx 960 2gb and 1050 Ti is a little stronger than gtx 960 2gb

N
Nikolay Ololay 07.01.20

Yes, of course, nothing good at release will not, F4 is still 1080ti on the shoulder bags, and at that time the Titans prosideli even to 20 fps, imagine what will happen with Ф76, normal play will apparently only the owners 2080ti, followmouse crevasse dviglo long ago thrown in the trash need

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.01.20

william1992
At mu that is Fallout though bottom, though Grifoni and soap but 76 in the aggregate he is better than 4,th part and in General is not even bad but in order to remove myltse should be such as to cut down txaa via the config

w
william1992 07.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
You're campaigning to try it?)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.01.20

william1992
No n in any way, especially if you have the console, buy Red Dead Redemption 2 and just forget as about a bad dream, this zhopo-shit 76 into the furnace. And XS everyone decides for himself what to try especially when there is no refund as the incentive.

w
william1992 07.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
I just see beta keys on 50-70 rubles
But it's stupid to schedule them...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.01.20

william1992
well for 50 p you can try the current we still have 50 gigs to download

b
bxlunltd 07.01.20

Drawdown (MicroProse) have on the GTX 1050 Ti quite serious,mainly in the cities. And so stable 45-60 fps. Tried to the shaman .ini file. Turned off volumetric lighting,anti-aliasing (default is TAA). I hope to release the developers will add in a menu of the detailed graphics settings ( disabling SGL. the choice of FXAA and blur backgrounds etc). System i5 2400/16 Gb/GTX 1050 Ti /resolution
1920x1080. Don't be afraid to bring to mind,the engine they have flexible.
PS. 1. Here about alternative anti-aliasing SMAA etc: http://www.tweakguides.com/Fallout4_1.html
2. Actually the manual settings: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/fallout-4-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide

Y
Yoba1212 07.01.20

bxlunltd wrote:
Don't be afraid to bring to mind,the engine they have flexible.
Questionable subject. Фолл4 bring to mind mods by suffixname, ini edits, and other downgrades. Here, the dialogue is even better, much like Фолл4+High Resolution Texture Pack. In Фолл4 without narrow that here, you need a good processor.
You, too, rests not in the video card, and processor.

b
bxlunltd 07.01.20

Yoba1212 wrote:
You, too, rests not in the video card, and processor
I am aware of. All in F76 much more vegetation than in F4. I think the reduced performance fault network component.

c
callmegod 07.01.20

FPS not showing (nvidia). Probably not yet integrated. Or You use MSI Afterburning?
In about optimization. The 4th number it was the norm. The 5th, began to appear freezes for a few seconds. The frieze at the entry to the room is left. You kind of came in, you see zombies, but can't do anything. Annoying.
Memory eats. About RAM 7гб. 15GB swap file as usual, why it is used, with 3GB limit. I don't understand it, all games do. 5GB of video memory.
Without fpsov NVIDIA, in the sense that the game is more heavily compared to Fallout 4.
All settings on max machine.

B
BlackTigerTK 07.01.20

callmegod wrote:
Or You use MSI Afterburning?
Use for a long time.
callmegod wrote:
The frieze at the entry to the room is left.
Similarly, if you move fast. It seems like the world is loaded, but GG on the mouse and keyboard does not respond.

M
Misha78ru 07.01.20

Today I found the time to play the beta... Run - 10fps on any settings of graphics, the feeling that the installation is working( Can someone tell me how to fix? Playing on the laptop 8750H i7/16Gb ram/GTX 1060 6Gb.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.01.20

Misha78ru
try to put full screen and not window mode

M
Misha78ru 07.01.20

Is full screen. Disabled integrated video in device Manager - shows black screen after loading the game world, the menu works. Where config may be necessary to correct?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.01.20

Misha78ru
strange in these configs there is no setting where the graphics card to fit need and in foul 4 was, this cant of the gazebo, I pack not to bother with configs, I think wakes sense only after the release, too, I was like you only got 36 fps it cant output resolution of the game vidyuha percent and not packing only 40% helped remove the config file and setting the graphics in the new game

B
BlackTigerTK 07.01.20

Strange... today I have while playing MicroProse appeared. Before the upgrade it was only when loading locations - he immediately began to react.