3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zalkon 07.01.20 08:36 pm

How to start an affair with Octavia? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Actually the question is, how to start an affair with Octavia? I dragged it everywhere with me, and agreed all around, flirted when I could, arranged halts on a CD, quests it was closed, I even started a new walkthrough chaotic good-natured, outspoken chatroom of slavery and still NOTHING happens...
20 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jinol 07.01.20

Screw her and turbidity with Orc

N
Nikita Shepelev 07.01.20

But if I don't want the Orc(((

I
Imelstorn 07.01.20

Nikita Shepelev
And Octavia with the Orc campaign bi so that careful

S
Sanya Hmmm 07.01.20

Zalkon
Why don't you that whore will contract more than the thread....

Z
Zalkon 07.01.20

Ie on the subject of information would not be? Okay, thank you all for your attention, it is possible to disperse

e
eeerrr 07.01.20

Zalkon
Once I got to pick her up. Purely by chance

I
Imelstorn 07.01.20

Zalkon wrote:
Ie on the subject of information would not be?
Since no clear information on the Internet

n
neperenosimyy 07.01.20

Zalkon
just out of curiosity, why her? why not Valerie or Amir?

Z
Zalkon 07.01.20

unbearable
Because, no one else. Valerie fanatical straight but I play auskarai, ie this option automatically disappears. Amiri as far as I know not romaniello(and sorry). So one can only Octavia.

n
neperenosimyy 07.01.20

Zalkon
Ahhh. I just like rules to play the protagonist, his alter-ego. so no problems with Valerie and Amira no. Now it is clear.

Z
Zalkon 07.01.20

unbearable
Amiri is having an affair?

n
neperenosimyy 07.01.20

Zalkon
Met in the vastness of that as you can.

I
Imelstorn 07.01.20

unbearable
As far as I know four companion ready to join with the player in the affair: Valerie with a man, Tristan with a woman, Octavia with a man or a woman, Regorger with a man or a woman. And like you can Irissou

n
neperenosimyy 07.01.20

Imelstorn
I also only heard about these characters. But looking for the answer to my question, on the instructions of the satellites, and stumbled on one site that there is someone with Amiri fouled, may simply not understand correctly, or is there a joke is not successful. But that Amiri, asking for a separate branch of the romance. even in my personal opinion more than the Octavia.

Z
Zalkon 07.01.20

intolerable wrote:
But that Amiri, asking for a separate branch of the romance. even in my personal opinion more than the Octavia.
Here I am with you entirely and fully agree! Amiri, in my opinion, accurately stated the only character in the game(IMHO).

P
Pelmen dobra 07.01.20

I romancel Valera Bronedveri. But read what they say to hook up with Octavia, we need her boyfriend to carry all of them.

Z
Zalkon 07.01.20

Dumpling goodness
Already muddied at this fancy man ignore her.

I
Imelstorn 07.01.20

unbearable
well once drove into the paint of her... I liked it =) . And Yes I would hook up with Amiri for this character I like

O
Oldyrev Sergey 07.01.20

Zalkon
Because it is the character of the basic rules. Straight from the Board game!

n
neperenosimyy 07.01.20

Zalkon
well, while sawing patches, there's always a chance that still will be )))