3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
doverAthletic 07.01.20 08:36 pm

Diablo II Grapes of Wrath (Diablo 2)

I have a problem my monitor is 1680x1050 x22, and the game looks really bad on the black stripes at the edges and so on, is there any file, the patch to be able to set 1680x1050 resolution for this modification.
16 Comments
Sort by:
6Kau6 07.01.20

The idea of a patch to increase razreshali,only it operates in only a single online...and then not play after installation.and generally try videotest pass that, if diablowiki...

d
doverAthletic 07.01.20

6Kau6
You can throw?

f
firkax 07.01.20

the game mechanics are tied to 800x600 resolution (out of range mobs, range of arrows and other things - all this was done taking into account the size of the visible area)
so resolution more than 800x600 would be cheating - FOV increase

H
HaTTeR MaD 07.01.20

+1

6Kau6 07.01.20

firkax Yes,so vozhmozhno it is only in the single,I repeat a second time.
.shtНе can.Look for yourself in the files or here or in similar two sites dedicated to Diablo.
PS may what are you doing? Russ.yaz.

d
doverAthletic 07.01.20

Looking for looking for anywhere else, not even a hint to increase the resolution of the screen : (

e
emerasxx 07.01.20

help cant find the brain Halima from a chest in the prison of gyoder napadaet(((((

U
UmovistovSport 07.01.20

.sht, catch http://www.diablomania.ru/poleznyie-faylyi-diablo-2-lod.html
Download, put it in the game folder. Download patch 1.12 (I Think this will find himself), will run the videotest and it will choose a DirectDraw and not Direct3D. All start the game and put the resolution of which is necessary
PS which File to run to play 2MultiResGame.exe
P. P. S. don't know if it will work in your fashion, but in the original I tried, the character becomes Maniche and plow. ;-)

m
mays1990 07.01.20

I have a little problem of the grapes out after receiving the first level someone tell me what to do?

m
minovalo 07.01.20

Remove.

G
G-gurdaXII 07.01.20

mays1990
What to do? The character of the grapes to attach

6Kau6 07.01.20

KEK, more than seven years have passed since my posts... as the former to meet with her two children and husband..

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.20

Well, Yes, gdezh still not in the D2 forum necroposting to do :C

O
Obsessed 07.01.20

seven years
6Kau6, pfff! ;D

E
Episcop_moo 07.01.20

I did notice about their ancient commentaries that the older the post read, the more feel shame. If I was as old as obsessed, I could drive into a deep depression with a simple screenshot of the old thread with my participation...

O
Obsessed 07.01.20

Ergo, you're just overly self-critical, which is characteristic of nature is delicate and sensual. ;-) try to look at this forum through the prism of the goats live - on-wolf to howl. <;D