3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Ma4eteGT 03.09.19 03:37 am

Submarine Titans

Maybe someone remembers this thread is old, made with an eye on StarCraft and terribly addictive I called Submarine Titans (Sea Titans)?
48 Comments
Sort by:
J
John-117 03.09.19

pix.PlayGround.ru
yeah, I remember playing it, maybe even drive can be found, although most likely lost.
but old strategies of my more memorable with Fire and sword!

M
MsJack92 03.09.19

Who wants to play on the network write your ip in e-mail or PM

R
Radio Announcer 03.09.19

OMFG, someone remembers? O_o

Great toy, great value... In General, the only toy that could compete with the Old crafting. In some ways, of course, lost, but battled back system gradation of heights. Of torpedoes you could literally Dodge and an experienced player could take out the enemy base 6-7 submarines. But the price for it - raspuskanie fingers and a dead mouse with keyboard XD

But these toys no longer produced...

M
MsJack92 03.09.19

Totally agree! Just by some coincidence ST got the glory they deserve, and all the credit got Star Craft hurt:(

R
Radio Announcer 03.09.19

Star Craft then violently whirled, technical support at Blizzard was better, and the financial position of the ellipses was not the best. To promote a project they could not. But the Marine Titans could be a great eSports discipline. All the data is there, and the tactical possibilities are much more than in any similar game. Only one dynamic change of depth during the battle was a powerful weapon.

M
MsJack92 03.09.19

Most importantly shut down the server FSGS as they claim on nezavisimom of their reasons that are very suspicious,and I put a cross on a full online game!
http://www.snowball.ru/mt/?page=reg
And the rest in multiplayer, in addition to native tcp\ip doesn't?

R
Radio Announcer 03.09.19

Alas, I don't know. Network game is almost not fond of. Is that LAN a few years ago, the Internet-clubs with gormanstown aesthetes-admins (Gee)) was playing.

B
Bananic 03.09.19

Help! Can't help it! Put Sea Titans at startup says internal error what to do?

M
Mr.Dr.Acula 03.09.19

Reinstall.

X
Xandee 03.09.19

Error Internal Error means
1 - incompatibility with jawami sound (like SoundMax)
2 - is installed in the system SRS.Audio.Sandbox(or similar SRS.Audio)

Solution 1: disable the audio device in device Manager (and DIN without sound)

Solution 2: Properties of Sound and audio>Audio>default device
(will stand SRS.Audio.Sandbox or similar to it) put his
device. For example I have Realtek HD Audio, SRS put instead.Audio
Realtek HD Audio output, and a mustache.
www.old-games.ru

B
Bananic 03.09.19

I have in the properties of the sound in the default device you can not select it, there is a grey inactive line, what to do?

R
Radio Announcer 03.09.19

Solution 1: disable the audio device in device Manager (and DIN without sound)

M
MsJack92 03.09.19

No it's not sound!!! Go to settings advanced, and then specify the correct path to the main directory...

G
Gujin 03.09.19

People tell me how to run it on 2 computers? Tried everything, but by IP address does not find the second computer.

M
MsJack92 03.09.19

1.need a network ip! to do this, install the program Hamachi which creates a virtual network through which you can play a tcp\ip on the Internet

www.xgameplay.my1.ru for games on the Internet

2. If on the local network, then check whether enter the host ip(create) in active window: multiplayer -> tcp\ip, still need to check the firewall (antivirus) is not blocking if it is traffic for the game

3. It is also possible a different version of the game, but it will give an error when connecting to a host, it needs the patch to version 1.1.0

G
Gujin 03.09.19

I think that everything I submit is correct, as this is not the first game that I've played on the net. Other fine play and this completely refuses.

M
MsJack92 03.09.19

so disable the firewall! no other reason...

F
FollowTheSun 03.09.19

long ago I played prikolnulo the idea that it is possible to dive deeper

G
Gujin 03.09.19

Weird friend imigram firewall NEMA fleshed out, and then stopping. I have no firewall.

M
MsJack92 03.09.19

There may be another version portana, download from here www.xgameplay.my1.ru and put the patch 1,1,0 you will also be able to play on the Internet