3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bronik . 08.01.20 12:03 pm

The problem with multi-purpose Room (Subnautica)

Put her now clean can't says that there is something there, and there nifiga not , and to understand all the station is not real, so still and floor it transparent
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bronik . 08.01.20

Spoiler
because the floor and decided to remake

T
Tigran Aleksanyan 08.01.20

I can help you need to its saving throw me, I will make an exact copy without this room we can say will make from scratch for you save but the percentage passing and in the same database I keep (will you agree for that ????) here is my page in VK https://vk.com/id271600499

T
Tigran Aleksanyan 08.01.20

and Yes I'll be home tonight and then do so that day will not night and make skins

G
Greshnik5126 08.01.20

Armor .
Perhaps solar panels on the top? can be attached to it strengthening of the hull or a window?incoming hatch, the ladder of even that thread? even if you just put on the construction and not completed, then parse will not work, try next to the solar panel clean.

B
Bronik . 08.01.20

not what is not there, tried all removed at the bottom under him, too, connections are not removed, I have removed main unit on which there are solar panels as there is storage materials and to clean it very difficult, and so it is possible to disassemble everything

B
Bronik . 08.01.20

Tigran Aleksanyan
describe to me what happens with the map and the passage and try

H
Hemo 08.01.20

Backpack come Packed Packed with junk and no where to gather material from disassembly.

B
Bronik . 08.01.20

Nemo
I have described above , I'm not a fool, this stuff not 1 day

B
Bronik . 08.01.20

the solution was never found , all the things moved to other map

G
Greshnik5126 08.01.20

Armor .
throw referring to the PM on Yandex disk, preserving, look, already it became interesting, version ( I ) 84, i.e., the March update.

B
Bronik . 08.01.20

lucky for you I have the old save was) by the way tell me what the radio is silent, a lot of quests you've completed? was 1 mission that went missing or where I was near and she disappeared and everything fell after

G
Greshnik5126 08.01.20

Armor .
well, sometimes radio updated from visiting new locations, that is, the world need to travel, and so, the game is possible without it to pass.

G
Greshnik5126 08.01.20

Armor .
well, I approximately understood the essence of the problem - prevents the enhanced platform. Which, in turn, need to be removed after the multi-purpose room with supplies... so I can say that half of the stuff from the boxes - you can throw it =)

B
Bronik . 08.01.20

now lay out all there new almost all still okay
Spoiler

mod map installed it yesterday, played about a week, all produce itself. So the map shows only what we explored

B
Bronik . 08.01.20

Here is the screenshots

Two floors will make the aquarium now looking for him

B
Bronik . 08.01.20

Greshnik5126
Yes, I knew about the platform , I wrote what's there now and what is below is not removed, and all the drag that would be to disassemble because of the glitch

O
Olgeus 08.01.20

I have the same problem :(((
How to remove it? Tell me what you save can be removed?

O
Olgeus 08.01.20