3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mobakas 08.01.20 12:04 pm

The chest of the Tuileries [Is the answer] (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

How to open the white chest in the district of the Tuileries quarter, the Louvre Museum it is located next to the shop on the border with other area under the ground under the building? can't get there subway clambered all around not one passage there does not lead
18 Comments
Sort by:
t
treffff 08.01.20

in the story, like....there is then a gap in the wall will open, if I'm not mistaken

m
mobakas 08.01.20

treffff
I think that I already took it some other

m
mobakas 08.01.20

S
SPR1GGAN 08.01.20

mobakas
Curling it is impossible to make screens?

m
mobakas 08.01.20

SPR1GGAN
no as I could so took a picture with her in facebook to spread can)

Z
ZzGERTzZ 08.01.20

There's a descent (which is not marked on the map) just 30 meters. There the water is still generations

Z
ZzGERTzZ 08.01.20

I'm more interested in where the descent, which is marked at the bottom right on scrisori (near joint work)
. With there house and there is no window and no holes in the roof. There is underground cockade and a red chest.. how to get?

D
DemanShu 08.01.20

ZzGERTzZ
opens after Chapter 8/1

P
Paxom 08.01.20

In the yard under which a chest, a fountain, climb on it and roll the mouse will not see the marked entrance to the cave.

m
mobakas 08.01.20

Paxom
thank you very much

G
GorilaZZ 08.01.20

Thank you very much!

A
AleksejMalinin 08.01.20

ZzGERTzZ
you could get to the red chest and cockade in this dungeon? he circles jumping and no...

d
djficher 08.01.20

AleksejMalinin
so how to reach a red chest and cap badges in this dungeon? In the Louvre Tuileries

A
AleksejMalinin 08.01.20

djficher
don't know yet and everyone is silent

s
solo837 08.01.20

djficher
Red chest and a badge you get through the story. Meet Napoleon and go with him to the dungeon. There will be taken.

A
AleksejMalinin 08.01.20

Yeah, thanks, found. Memory 7, part 3.

R
Ramisabdul 08.01.20

treffff
Does anyone remember what kind of memory? Where the white chest in katakombakh. Like there you need to run over the dude

B
Buvaet 13.06.22

Who knows how to open a regular chest in the Tuileries, which is located in the catacombs near Cockade