3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 08.01.20 12:05 pm

No reason boats sink (Red Dead Redemption 2)

For not clear reasons a boat might sink at any moment. Is it some sort of habit of themselves boats or a bug?
Even tried the boat, did not have time to swim and 500 meters, as she drowned
14 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemiades 08.01.20

InboxM wrote:
as she drowned

S
Slipnot6 08.01.20

InboxM
Perhaps it is because of them? Body in the water. You can see them, too, right? You recognize them? They're all familiar to you.

I
InboxM 08.01.20

Slipnot6
No I do not see, I just don't smoke anything unlike some.

D
DemanShu 08.01.20

InboxM
What kind of boat? Where found? There all on horseback ride Yes, steam-powered, and You're on the boat.
In this game, you've only met canoe, the canoe did not sink.

I
InboxM 08.01.20

DemanShu
Motorboats can be found only in the epilogue. Logical?
Specifically found in Annenberg.
Look on YouTube also.

d
dilat 08.01.20

InboxM
It works on steam

I
InboxM 08.01.20

dilat
Similarly, steam-powered. So, why boats sink, m?

V
Viewer 08.01.20

InboxM
I noticed that they drown when trying to get somewhere in a forbidden place, in the Blackwater, when he closed, or the edge of the map across the river. Once sunk when nothing boded trouble, may be on the condition of the boat still need to watch, dunno, realism the same :)

S
Sanek1971 29.01.21

The same garbage was, I opened a large water area from the fog, opened it, then I wanted to remove the fog around Sen Denis, the boat suddenly sank. It is necessary to check at the end of the game, when there are no restricted zones, if something xs drowns from what, if not, then it was drowning when you swam there and the game itself warned you, do not poke your nose there, it’s too early)). There, in a large water area, large vessels go, it is interesting to ride them or not))

V
Vova54321 29.01.21

They drown for the same reason that the character suddenly stumbles and falls almost out of the blue. I haven't figured it out myself yet, but the game has a kind of parallel world that is not initially visible. Gradually, it opens as the eagle gaze is pumped, the level of which is not displayed anywhere. First, cave paintings and arrows of different colors (black, white and gray) appear on rocks that were not visible before. From the drawings it becomes clear that the whole game is divided into zones of influence, which are at war with each other. Further, the ability to interact with the source of any light appears. For example, if the sun or moon is covered with gray clouds, then you can repaint black objects in gray, for example, dry trees, which are abundant near Mount Shane. If you look closely at the map, then the entire terrain grid actually shows the zones of influence of different clans. It is they who do not allow the character to go to forbidden places, which are a lot in the game, and which will open as you perform actions that he himself could not make out. By the way, the witch, who is still poisoning dogs on us, ceases to be aggressive if she is "lit up" with a gray light. Different light can be somehow placed into the lantern, making it a source, but I still don't quite understand how. I can throw off the video of my game if you don't believe it. The character does not take any harmful substances, even chewing tobacco, so this is not his hallucination. ceases to be aggressive if it is "lit up" with gray light. Different light can be somehow placed in the lantern, making it a source, but I still don't quite understand how. I can throw off the video of my game if you don't believe it. The character does not take any harmful substances, even chewing tobacco, so this is not his hallucination. ceases to be aggressive if it is "lit" with a gray light. Different light can be somehow placed in the lantern, making it a source, but I still don't quite understand how. I can throw off the video of my game if you don't believe it. The character does not take any harmful substances, even chewing tobacco, so this is not his hallucination.

d
dilat 29.01.21

Vova54321 wrote: As a
character, I do not take any harmful substances, even chewing tobacco, so this is not a hallucination with him.
But myself?)

I
InboxM 29.01.21

Vova54321
Yes, yes, you obviously like to smoke

B
BlackOneTube 29.01.21

Protective scripts. If you try to cross the river at the edge of the map, the boat will sink.

I
IDarkaxeI 04.07.21

I wanted to swim across to the other side, when 1 mission before the end of the plot. remained a little to the shore, the canoe sank. it would be better if he buried himself in the protective dome or turned it under the inscription dragons live there. most of the flat iron lake was opened up to the tail. not only will you not find boats, you have to shoot the boatmen in the water, so also this. Let's try to cross some narrow isthmus to the other side on horseback.