3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raziellord 08.01.20 12:07 pm

A bug with the quest Alvin. PAMAGITI!11!1! (The Witcher)

The point is, I come to the lady of the Lake, she gives me and gives the sword Arondit. After this quest, it shows on the altar of Dagon, where it was awarded, and then nothing happens. In the quest says that it's good that she thinks the Witcher is someone important. Loaded before, even downloaded the save editor and deleted some things from the inventory. I even without the armor and weapons was coming to her. I even re-installed the game. Some damn bug! Game pirates, by the way. Is there a bug in litsuhe? Can this be fixed?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead Skinhead 08.01.20

I passed recently on litsuhi. That's how it should be: sword Arondit you get in the cut scene after killing Dagon (the mistress of you knights in my opinion) and then have to go to the boat and on the way meet Berengar, and then as usual the Squirrels and the Order:D
But if on the topic, I don't know what is this bug, never had this problem.

r
raziellord 08.01.20

Dead Skinhead
and I killed Dagon, then went on to other quests. Finished them and went back to the lady of the Lake. And all stalled on it. The dilemma of kick just

A
Alexander_Vesker 08.01.20

raziellord
it's not a Stalker.have a quest give a quest.if only the final quest on the other island.and buy a license so 30 rbla can be found

L
Lexx77 08.01.20

raziellord
In GOG now around 30-50p...

D
Dead Skinhead 08.01.20

raziellord
Start the Chapter again or buy a license, at least another Repack)