3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Killlow 17.09.19 06:04 pm

How to make a sharpened stone? (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

How to make a sharpened stone? I have all the stones killed each other, and nothing. Wrote that need basalt basalt to beat, but he just breaks down
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeeLoc54 17.09.19

Imprisoned not done yet, but give about granite granite grinding stone, most likely you need a grindstone to RUB the basalt.

B
Budda32 17.09.19

Спойлер1. Basalt about basalt gives the best pointy stone that can sharpen dry branches, to cut animals open coconuts, and defend (but not most efficient way)
2. About obsidian obsidian - same as basalt, but worse
3. About granite granite provides something of a chopper, for example, the grass to grind in the ointment

F
FmekOff 17.09.19

Infa for all anyone knows, the whole craft, attacking and dodging, the game is skillcheck in the form of sound.

L
L43n0R 17.09.19

Killlow
Counter-attack works like this:
Hold the spacebar and press directions(WASD, W usually, because the goal in front), when the monkeys brought the spear into the carcass of the enemy press the spacebar. It seems that the damage you will still come, but less. Generally at an early stage of hunting - a sad case. Serpent spear manages to hit, and the boar 8 sticks put, that he died :(
Before the hunt it is better to throw\smeared with herbs:
Wild boar breaks a bone - zakidyvaya before Veit horsetail or cat, (the grass is so called, better the cut after a sharpening stone, from granite to throw, he is on full defense increases).
Small grass snake - you Can throw snails or coconut.
Tigers cause bleeding smear fiber cotton tree, leaves of the horsetail, paste from horsetail.
And if there is no perk on the metabolism of(randomly appears small, when they grow up), to hunt, to fish\and crayfish to eat mushrooms - it makes no sense

S
Sasha Gribenko 17.09.19

FmekOff
Attack and Evasion work as follows: clamp space, and let W and release the spacebar when you hear the sound(like a click similar)

F
FmekOff 17.09.19

Sasha Gribenko
Bro I know how it works, or rather learned once filled up a saber with 20 sticks until he ate the whole pack(((

A
A S U S 17.09.19

FmekOff
You used a stick or sharp? Because I'm the one with the sharp stick was killed.

S
Steex 17.09.19

The people, and where used thick bone? Falls after cutting a saber-toothed tiger 2pcs and 1pc boar?! And Yes, gems and meteor, what to do with them then?!