3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faust 322 17.09.19 06:04 pm

The game takes place in Slowmo (WWE 2K19)

There infa how to fix slow mo?
Everywhere everything is fine, as soon as the match starts it
50 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 17.09.19

The game is perfectly optimized and no slow-mo no.
Spoiler

g
gennaz 17.09.19

Slow-mo,I have not found.
Spoiler

z
zonku123 17.09.19

the same problem had to sacrifice the picture quality a lot to footcloth to speed was normal.

A
Artamonich92 17.09.19

Put lower resolution and reduce the number of viewers, disable shadow, blur and sharpness. Well, of course the settings to the minimum throw. Thus for owners of cards nVidia recommended graphics settings in game through the driver (link below). In this rassklade on the system i7 6700+ GTX960 I was able to achieve a stable 45 frames. Game at below 30 cut in slow-mo (Perhaps a feature of the game engine).
Spoiler

d
djojsh_miller 17.09.19

Artamonich92
Lol, I also have a 960 on ultra 60 fps of hahaa

A
Aleksandr Yurtaev 17.09.19

maybe I someone will answer. I don't know, I think this slow mo that I have with lag is difficult to call, the characters slowly but clearly moving. found that only in showcase it works, but in normal matches and in my universe there. tried cheat engine, nvidia. put minimal and maximum speed, and all the same.I tried to change the values in the documents. I tried to change the resolution. nothing helped. please, if you have found a way to get rid of this problem, share it.

g
grafon ekspress 17.09.19

Alexander Yurtaev
The game speed depends on fps, why I do it? But fuck knows. Put the minimum resolution, for some reason, it instantly increases the fps to 60.

A
Andrey Osovskiy 17.09.19

read it and cry xD
the calculators xD
well, my calculator i7 - 7700, gtx 1060, 8озу and still the Slowmo. Even after disconnecting using and reduce all settings to minimum

F
Farkash 17.09.19

In General,at the moment still no patch came out,and there are a couple of ways at least a little speed up(maybe even someone solved this problem).But if you don't want to bathe,then wait for WWE 2k20.
So let's start!

The first way is that to do all settings on low and put the resolution of 1024x768. This can help a weak PC.

The second way is for owners of NVIDIA..
Spoiler

The third method,it complements the second,there is already connected with the config..
Spoiler

The fourth method,but it is unlikely,in General, when you start the game,go into the Task Manager -- Details,and looking for WWE2k19,after you click Priority,set High..

And the last way is to try to speed up the game using Cheat Engine(this method I haven't tried,if interested can type in YouTube HOW to SPEED up the GAME USING CHEAT ENGINE)

! Remember,dealing can be in the game and your hardware.. someone on the weak PC do not have this,and someone on a powerful PC, slow Mo and it is even possible lags.. You can try to fix it,and can make it worse.. I Think I helped someone.

E
Egor Rubchinsky 07.02.22

clawhammer
you're a beggar