3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evilpwn 08.01.20 12:11 pm

Study skills 5 more (Borderlands 3)

Good afternoon gentlemen, actually interested in the question of the dispersal of skills, know that the game is being chased by klicovymi mods. But I would like to overclock a purely a few separately taken skills without using a single item.
1 Comments
Sort by:
N
NateberegiSRatsiju 01.02.21

Contact BL3Editor authors. Personally, I did not use their utility, because I did not understand how to edit individual things, and I also did not find the functions for exceeding the limits set by the game, but through chats you can find them and try to ask or find out if this is possible.
It would be nice if you could, on my telebon I won't be able to get into the discord normally, so if the interest is still relevant, the utility and the authors' contacts are easily accessible. Personally, I was frozen by the limit of the levels of the Persian and the skills in the obvious endless grind show ... on the third attempt, one could already guess that it was necessary to release the maximum speed of the hero level to 2 ^ 16 (this is 65536, swing until 4 is released), and the skills generally dimensionless. And you can dispose of the excess power that appears in desmatch and in endless levels of difficulty. One thing pleases, in the game + they did not hesitate to draw more interesting numbers, but this does not even pull on an attempt to unleash potential.
But why, if 95% of buyers don't even think about it.