3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
naskof300 08.01.20 12:12 pm

g-string (Half-Life 2)

Strange that no one haven't created topic for discussion about this mod.

I myself have not played it ( waiting for the release of updated versions ), but I saw the walkthrough on u-tube which is just a masterpiece ! This atmosphere was not any where else, and I think this mod more than any other of dostoin come out as a separate game.

And here is the page on mod db: http://www.moddb.com/mods/g-string
5 Comments
Sort by:
O
Onotolevich 08.01.20

Sad shit. From the looks fine but can not play.

n
naskof300 08.01.20

Not stood still and looked the ending of the fashion on u-tube.

I'm in shock.This is the best mod in history of mods. Simply no questions asked. And I do not care for all the disadvantages, even if it is impassable without cheats. THIS ending redeems everything.

n
naskof300 08.01.20

By the way, summer will be released version 2.0 and I as a beta tester already pogamal in it.

It certainly will be the best mod on the Las - I guarantee it!

s
synth17dm 08.01.20

naskof300
I agree 100%! G STRING is the most epic mod for Halva in history, but as a standalone game it will be like a classic every self-respecting player will its still no less of Cyberpunk, there's a backstory bukvalno a blueprint of our time, but most do not understand/not aware of these problems as chipizatsiya and modifying DNA, thinks it's fantastic, meanwhile in China people have been living in an RPG in the worst plot of Black Mirror. Of. the trailer is simply amazing, could remind himself that it made only one woman I understand who's really a genius dumali what is Hideo, and he's in a skirt. The link below is an update on the visual, there is a patch which removes the strip, we have removed the effect of grainy film, the ability to hide HUD, improved perspective and actually ReShade, plus there is the ability to separately enable-cross-of-sight or point, now the game looks different, even the texture 2011go changed, there is a soft light, bloom, antialiasing etc that makes the overall image more modern.

Screenshots BEFORE/AFTER ..remove the spaces:

- imgur. com/a/rcZgkDg
- imgur. com/a/BgI4BUg
- imgur. com/a/TtKrVRj
- imgur. com/a/sXy55xe

DOWNLOAD G String Visual Update Archive 2020:
- drive. google. com/file/d/1WWlnTxiKpyOq3sk7pqB7LD28FRdMgQ9r

G
Gandalyas 01.06.21

What if I don't have textures in the game?