3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
system1024 08.01.20 12:12 pm

Severe blows to the wheel (Forza Horizon 4)

The driving force gt. Upon arrival to the curb or when driving on road the steering wheel is very much gives the bumps from the suspension, especially if a sports car. Is there any way to disable or make it a little softer? I have already a table reeling from these attacks.
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 08.01.20

system1024
pfff. Not a problem. Fix the table with screws ??

s
system1024 08.01.20

Nicholas Unwavering
Yes the table is okay. I have the steering wheel knocks out of hand and I fear that it just will fail with this swotting

N

system1024
suspension tuning doesn't help.

s
system1024 08.01.20

Nicholas Unwavering
Yes, on any machine if I flies on the road, starts to peck, it's just hard suspensions it is most strong. The same peck when I hit a roadblock. In General, as these strikes to disable collision? Hit a wall and the wheel as the hammer struck. Najera is necessary in this game? The vibration is turned off completely, the effects of all sorts is disabled in the driver

s
system1024 08.01.20

I play Assetto Corsa, PC2, rFactor and there is nowhere like this game there, and even if some are, you can disable

N

system1024
and you try on a real car to fly on the roads and will compare the vibration or not ?

s
system1024 08.01.20

Nicholas Unwavering
tried, there's no beats like a hammer. there's a lot of factors that smooth out all these points, from suspension, to steering rack, including rubber. And here I am at a low speed wheel touch the curb and kick

s
system1024 08.01.20

Nicholas Unwavering
I'll tell you more, I flew the machine on the protruding ledge of the front wheel, the disk in the trash - even in this case some serious bumps in the steering wheel was not

N

system1024
I personally play without a steering wheel and can't feel the same as you. To be honest I see the game has a lot of disadvantages. Perhaps developed so crooked implemented vibration feedback. Everything I like about it, it's Go OK. Tuning arranged so crooked that I'm too lazy to try to dig in it.

911viper 08.01.20

system1024
Pull the cord out of the wall through which the wheel is connected (not the USB cord), and one with the normal plug in which the socket is connected and the vibration will disappear. Try, can help. Personally, I like working but I have another wheel. still can climb (the driver disk attached to the wheel). If no disc - download driver from Internet for your wheel. Any option should help.

w
william1992 08.01.20

Feedback turn off