3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
medvedj501 08.01.20 12:12 pm

With cheats or without ? (Fallout: New Vegas)

I went through Fallout 3 with the code tgm,as soon as I learned about the cheats.But in the 4th fall, I play without the codes, though with Hardcore.As you play with codes or without and how you posovetuete ?
88 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tohno 08.01.20

Cheats in Fallout? So received, plus, Fallout NV, and so a simple game ( except for a couple places and one DLC).

A
Alpha16 08.01.20

For the first time need to pass no codes-in order to drive and experience. And the second time you can use.

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 08.01.20

And what's the point to play with cheats? any pleasure from game. in the furnace cheats

m
medvedj501 08.01.20

Totally agree with you

N
NavigatoR666 08.01.20

Used a cheat in a couple places. I unknowingly went into battle on the Hoover dam only 10-m level. Used the tcl cheat to kill the assistant Legate Lania. Most of it I would never have killed too, if not a bug: I threw a grenade at him, he flew 15 meters up, fell and suicides. Also used the code for immortality when he approached the General and his entire army began firing in GG. I entered the cheat and hid behind the wall. It's just ignorance on the part of securitron - they had to block GG, or at least stand in front of the army of General Oliver. So, cheats PTS I helped.

f
fhfghfghtyhrt 08.01.20

Play with TGM

T
Tohno 08.01.20

I open the console when you need to kill or bypass a few insects. About my epic battle against the beetles, you can read in the topic of First impressions of Dead Money.

D
Daryl 08.01.20

I'm sorry, but cheats are for losers...

D
D.Artist 08.01.20

+1 especially in NV Lol.

O
Olly-alpha 08.01.20

Protest. NV zabagovan, sometimes without cheats can not do. The first time I used them in NV, fighting the insects. Before only briefly read about the capabilities of the console.

In relation to all codes on immortality or the killing of the enemy by the console command - I agree. This is for losers, except for some rare exceptions.

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 08.01.20

NV zabagovan, sometimes without cheats can not do.

Lies. Ponastavili curves piratok, and then complain about bugs.

A
AoiUmi 08.01.20

LordConqueror Lies. Ponastavili curves piratok, and then complain about bugs.
It is not necessary because, among other things, the licence is so full of bugs it was (once the game came out), there's updates all through steam machine, my pirates with the latest patch is no worse than the license in terms of bugs.

O
Olly-alpha 08.01.20

LordConqueror, yeah, well? Open thread about technical issues or issues of the passage and enjoy: Help, help, I have a license, there is a BUG!... Just as mentioned by the previous speaker, sometimes in the licenses of these bugs should be fixed automatically, but if pirates is not time to patching it. And patches, if that is not available every half hour, so we have to fight what is at hand, that is console.

If you are not lazy to drive to Google a short description of the most obvious bugs, then you can be sure that they are characteristic for piratok and licenses. I'm not lazy. ;) So let's be discreet, or something...

K
Kein154 08.01.20

I agree with those namely LordConqueror, medvedj501, Daryl that codes are only cowards and bad people! Even if you pass the game 2 times, still cheats to use sin! Cheating is a sin, Comrades!
Of course, I agree with Olly-alpha is that there are cases that without cheats you can not do, but such cases are extremely the unless stuck somewhere in the wasteland between two boulders, then use the tcl is not a sin.

O
Olly-alpha 08.01.20

That's the way... Stuck between two boulders, I replay... in principle. I'm weird that way.

But after going to the end of the mission, raising the level, spending a lot of ammunition and drugs, advancing the plot and not get a damn thing due to a very common, everywhere described and is known to many bug, I used the console. God is my judge, but guilt is not felt. =)

D
Daryl 08.01.20

Well, I consolekey do not use, first, because one day she wouldn't help me (job Dad about khans is completed before the time, and somehow there is not, therefore, going for NKR them to me only to destroy remained, although I have idol was), and secondly, because, they say, then what you achieve not be adjusted.
And if suddenly some of the enemy persistently fails to win, it can the level of complexity to a minimum to reduce, pass back to back. And then there are pundits who claim that have been playing on hardcore and the hardest level, never mentioning the fact that were using a console right and left. Then where the thread randomly POPs up...

O
Olly-alpha 08.01.20

Yes, like everything counts... At least I have no problems using the console, it was not. I completed the game on hardcore and most difficult, once using the console. But I, seriously, out of desperation Sauzal, it was all done in vain. Anyway, I before I Vegas got, was also very adamant on this issue. And here I had to step on the throat of his principles.

D
Daryl 08.01.20

No, well, if, for example, to compare the use of cheats in NV with the use of these in modern warfare 2 multiplayer, then cheating in NV trifle is complete, maybe someone bored the first time to trudge around the story, can't wait to see how it will end, so make it easy to imagine the game. And if you think about it, cheating in a single player game - a personal matter (well, again, as long as it does not apply to obtaining all achievements and hvastanya them). Just to many honest players is a sore subject.
Again, GTA San Andreas codes for the most part are used for entertainment, and not facilitate the passage of :))) although, clear the stump, not without it.

T
Tohno 08.01.20

Something I do not understand, if you hit a bug, then fix it with the console is cheating?
Disappearing companions, the silence of Polatli, the bug is with Raoul, the bug is with Melissa, need I go on?
Oh, yeah, Dead Money.

O
Olly-alpha 08.01.20

Glasgow, my friend, obviously, Dead Money much you are knocked down... =)

Something I do not understand, if you hit a bug, then fix it with the console is cheating?

So I can not understand.