3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qubretes 08.01.20 12:13 pm

Thief Gold. How to remove extra features in HD Mod 1.2? (Thief: Deadly Shadows)

In Thief Gold HD Mod latest version in addition to improved graphics, the author changed the model a zombie, made so that they could cut off the hands and head, like in T2X. Also add to your inventory a lantern in mission Prison Cragscleft. I pass the first time and want to play the original game, not with all kinds of dubious changes that have and easier game.
I checked on the zombie at the beginning of the 3rd mission, and there, after several wounds zombie dies forever, and even continues to lie and look at you. Whereas in the original he needs to fall asleep on time yet again not to disturb. I tried to put the version 1.0 and there is the same. Does anyone know how to fix it? Want how to understand and fix in latest version and not to put old.

And in what order to correctly set a graphic fashion? I understand put first TFix, then the HD Mod. For 1.2 the mod's page it is written that do not need to put Enhacement pack 2.0 before doing this. But for older versions you need? Although the distribution of rudeger I saw this order that first TFix, then the HD Mod and then EP2. Maybe there's even some better graphic fashion?
And generally tell whether to play with these mods? Maybe the first time pass just like you have the raw original, without any mods? Because I know what mod is often casually replaced the textures and the atmosphere is already different. But it seems there is nothing critical.

PS Just saw that for the first the thief is a separate branch, but after a search I have the game for some reason was not. Well, let it be here, too, and there is no activity
0 Comments
Sort by: