3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
destroyer noobs 08.01.20 12:13 pm

Discussion endings [spoilers] (Dying Light)

(for those who the game has passed, or almost passed)
Spoilerfree the impression I got about that incident at the Museum... but first about why this impression: remember we were sent to capture the morning's shipment of a drug that slows the virus, but our bosses made to destroy the containers, we of course complied, but LEFT a vial of the drug itself, I was wondering when he would use it, but that didn'T happen... so, when Rais in the Museum made us fight with the infected jade for the drug, I thought that our HS will inject the medication jade, and then I'll take out my stash and actually also throw the finger Raisa, but it was not there... it turns out that if we had multiple sclerosis, then, if developers had forgotten about the stash. Oh, and everything is so well formed... I briefly distressed the unique twist, even sad was the fact that the plot was not too clever.
37 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karate Panda 08.01.20

destroyer noobs
And when the world threw? So he has all of his gear was taken, and that the vials found

d
destroyer noobs 08.01.20

Karate Panda
well, do not divide it, amp it well hidden away

d
destroyer noobs 08.01.20

Karate Panda
especially after the scene he found all his gear (the bag was guarded by 2 idiot), so that the vial he had

K
Karate Panda 08.01.20

destroyer noobs
I don't know, if you look at how damn one-armed tyrit antiseen, I would have left that stuff in the bag, the rest for them little things

K
Karate Panda 08.01.20

destroyer noobs
In General, there are many options you can make up one's mind, I think he just took the vial and everything

s
safot 08.01.20

destroyer noobs
Just this ampoule was broken to them the ending or she has not played a significant role. Ask the developers)

d
domenik123123 08.01.20

The ampoule can be given to Lena

C
Crysis_Net_2 08.01.20

Jade herself says it is too late to inject the drug. Would still have turned into zombies.

R
Razer32 08.01.20

He drank the vial

P
ProhozhuMimo 08.01.20

It seems to me that the vial he gave to Lena after the mission. Or was it the drug for Bradica from Gazi?

Jade said
Listen to the woman...

N
Noro Markosyan 08.01.20

Here to discuss the ending of the game. For me it is at the end or after the credits could show some videos about what happened to Haran after you got the vaccine. :)

H
Heksenpey 08.01.20

Noro Markosyan
do you think it got to do?) here you left the ending to think about and maybe it will continue, though of course hardly

d
droid343 08.01.20

As for me,it needs more endings.And so smartly turned out-crane avenged Rahim,jade etc

a
alien_player 08.01.20

Me confused, that at the very beginning, he took from the cargo antisana one bottle, and then anywhere it is not used. The whole game kept that in mind waited for the moment. I thought I'll give it to jade...but no. What kind of fail ?

d
droid343 08.01.20

alien_player
well,if you look at how many times falling crane,it is possible to guess that he dropped it =D

a
alien_player 08.01.20

droid343
Something-about-on-chno :D

r
roskomnadzornyy 08.01.20

the ending is the same as in thief 2014

D
DrDenn 08.01.20

The game is very not bad, hooked tight, but the ending - completely spoils the game experience, as this sludge have not seen....... in the end bad things - from the fight with glassadam, to story component...the feeling that the developers ran out of ideas(or rather didn't know where else skomunizdit)
Race for the hill in the finale, the crowd of foes, the inability to use the cat - so much adrenaline, everything seems Gud, but in the end - the dumbest qte scene and millionairecupidcom kinohro stamp....reminded me of ME3 ending his misery...while the rest of the game on the level, started the second passage, with feeling, plainly..

A
AlexStormandVik 08.01.20

DrDenn
that's just not necessary to touch the ending in ME3, she is so fucking is and I'm not talking about the one that appeared after the whining of the fans, and about the first with the ambitious suggestion that the player actually defeats the reapers, but actually lying under the rubble and fighting for his life and ideals (green and blue - the player gives up and dies, the red player is fighting for his life, mind and ideals and stands of the last forces to continue the fight).
z.s. the ending is the Dying Light as the whole plot is extremely weak and is read in advance, but fun to play with friends, the gameplay features.

S
Shis98 08.01.20

alien_player
Its in the middle of the game caught of heads. villain. Maybe he took the vaccine? And then this gave when I was a choice to save yourself or jade