3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolyan108 08.01.20 12:15 pm

Sex scenes for same-sex relationships. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

In General play for the Rider man. Started a romantic relationship with Cora. Around the end of the game showed us a bed scene in which it is seen that the rider with the Bark of having sex, as a Pioneer of moving and all that

And then I got curious: what if you play for man to build a romantic relationship with a man (with pilot Gil for example), then a romantic scene, too, in that case there is the same details? And if so, as there shown, a Pioneer in the asset or liabilities?

Really interesting how this brings the game.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrugChe 08.01.20

There are different scenes for different characters, most not as detailed.

n
nestrbob 08.01.20

Kolyan108
Romantic scenes are there any characters with whom it is possible to establish a relationship .

Z
Zozik10 08.01.20

Kolyan108
No, no details. The best cut-scene in this game - sex scene with Bark, as her simulated people from Naughty Dog who worked on Uncharted. Everything else is mediocre from SJW dummies, has recently taken on work in the Studio.
Video of the novel Gil see on YouTube.

A
Alphalva 08.01.20

Kolyan108 wrote:
(pilot Gil for example)
Gil was the engineer and not the pilot.
Kolyan108 wrote:
Really interesting how this brings the game.
Don't want to beat - there YouTube.

O
Offn 08.01.20

The only detailed scene when same-sex relations, playing at m!Ryder will be, if you have an affair with Jaalam.
But more than a simple rear view, there count is not necessary.
Any movements.
But the whole romance with him was very touching and catchy. Especially if not to take into account the fact that he will sometimes come to you as a woman, because initially it was only available to them, and, apparently, it did not have time to correct.

V
Voin1 08.01.20

Kolyan108 wrote:
And then I got curious: what if you play for man to build a romantic relationship with a man
If it is interesting - go check for yourself)))

D
DanyWoker 08.01.20

Sorry lexi, at least not until Cora sees