3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bloodthirster 08.01.20 12:16 pm

Saints Row: The Third - Steam (Problem with litsuhoy ) (Saints Row: The Third)

how to install bought the disc and installed only the Fucking steam !
What are they doing? what's the procedure!???
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
moonchild69 08.01.20

Bloodthirster
When fucking Steam installed, there zaregatsya need (to create Incentive), then the Incentive to click on the tab Games - Activate a product on Steam" and entered the key listed in the CD-box. The game attached to your account, then it will be available to install the game

-
-Iskander- 08.01.20

As far as I remember the installation process from disk the first time looks like this : installed Steam , created ACC . activate the game key . then begins the install from disk.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.01.20

pomnitsa if you have the license of Russo drive was not activated tucked somewhere
right there on the CD was printed the code you want to erase some gum
the current one is stupid then they are poorly made, I tore the ass when I tried picking up where the letters of the key. there can only be resent and bakercity. more however I this protection is not seen.
if no steam account on the pancreas to it is not - then its Nada to create TK key privyazyvaet to it and install the game from the disk without the key is impossible directly.
if the account is there but steam on the pitch and the wind not installed Nada install and log in to your account by entering the username and password.

B
Bloodthirster 08.01.20

Thanks all but the problem was the campaign in the next I was ustanavlivat is at 6 p.m. repeated in the afternoon this operatsyyu somewhere in the hour of the day
you won't believe went Yes first then steam where out of nowhere got this registration card requires a password from disk but the fact that it was not Sanogo started then sets only steam how many times I tried

B
Bloodthirster 08.01.20

Special thanks to those who put tolerastov -8m