3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 08.01.20 12:16 pm

Who is a \"Soldier of the rock\"? (Doom (2016))

Sobstno we play. I was playing and the couple thanks for your feedback. and understand who he is and where he came from. I collected all the secrets read everything, but everything is so blurry. Please explain people who went and realized something.
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser Vereskag 08.01.20

Held ever third Thoughts? I think there's just a fable then on to Mars before there lived a race, of course, advanced technologically and spiritually, they opened portals and accidentally printed out the Ad, and the Soldier Rock was the one Hell at that time killed. the best soldiers of the extinct Martian civilization, in both. And people from the KLA stepped on the same rake, plus found an artifact with a sleeping Soldier Rock. So if that is Hell to kill NOVOIL if the following idiots could not do it (that is, KLA)

R
Ray_S 08.01.20

well, at least I understand why one person can kill a bunch of demons. in the original and books in explanation does not explain the coolness of the hero)

Kostyan Vereska it's like the Fifth element, almost)

R
Ray_S 08.01.20

in General this story even better than the third. We now have a unique hero. competitor Master Chefoo.

R
Rampertumskin 08.01.20

Kostyan Vereska
and you passed?
I read carefully in the database, now I understand. the question remains
Spoileralert rock the son of the traitor or the traitor?

S
Ser Vereskag 08.01.20

Rampertumskin
Yes, at the time, many times ran a 3 part plus addition. until the game ceased to fly on one of the last levels

t
totktonada 08.01.20

I'm not all records were collected, so the question is: in hell it was said that the armor doomguy made a despicable and it is forgotten, according to the context, if it is despised, someone from demons. Is there a game about him more detailed info?

R
Rampertumskin 08.01.20

totktonada
I nenashel, remained unknown.

D
Dr.VooDoo 08.01.20

It seems odd to me that the soldiers of the rock - he is the first two parts. Because on one level, this skull hanging at the end of doom 2, which he knows that he has already passed.

D
Dassent 08.01.20

Kostyan Vereska
In the second part of the new Duma hope tell,and point when you kill the guardian of the underworld and take the key ,before the character has 3 (or 4 I forgot) Ghost likely, the warriors of the race.In the office of Samuel there are statues of these ghosts still

k
keykeu 08.01.20

Actually, I'd say it's banter. Mentioned that is a possible reference to Dunga of the original parts of doom. You can still assume that this is the Martian in the third part, the base is the same (don't know, restored MB). Se slept in a coffin until the pepper cyberdemon using the cube had been cut out, and then rushed again, and that awakened. Fortunately that same dushegub of as Easter eggs is in one of the laboratories. But I can not mention this moronic fashion - ragged narrative, like in dark souls. One jap was not able to learn English at the time, and all rushed! It's time! So now to do fashionable! Put boundaries where, hell knows when and get an orgasm! Freedom of action. Go to the call of adventure pancake. I hate it when chunks of the plot have to crawl in the*BHA cards, and by the end of the game to discover that fact as there was no and no! It's like a jigsaw puzzle, in which there is a square at the edges but not the middle.
And actually, it was a humanoid, hands and feet of the human. Have the demonic tattoo on the palms, a bunch of scars as a reminder of sweet, epic adventures. All this is out of anger, direct it was designed to wet the horned reptiles. The attitude to various kinds of conversations it is appropriate. Well, the coffin with a suit as it suggests that first brought out of hell, chained guy apparently, and the suit is clearly not made by people. In short, obviously - he's an ancient pepper. XS, it is a kind of analogue of the demon asparagus from one known universe, or is it still a Martian, but not human - exactly. Or rather not quite human. And you can still and people. About the skills, superhuman reflexes and strength, I will not speak, and the suit again, because the game is already now simplify or even ignore if there is no scale of stamina of course

t
totktonada 08.01.20

keukeu
Here it is, the era of the noobs who need everything chewed in the mouth to put

k
keykeu 08.01.20

totktonada
Explain your opinion please. Where I am fierce garbage breccia and what to chew? And more specific about the era of noobs. If you hinted at my age, a little mistake
Well, records are not collected separately. The entry about the coffin with their shit and the tablets I have read

t
totktonada 08.01.20

keukeu
What you the plot can only perceive with the direct feed.

K
King_sombra 08.01.20

https://life.ru/t/%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B/417520/ghieroi_doom_--_arkhanghiel_iz_biblii_s_kommientariiami_vsievoloda_chaplina
Rlbates. We play for Michael.

D
Doom Guy Leon 08.01.20

We play for yourself!!! If you don't like doom but I play and have not joined vserovno during the game you are a Soldier of rock, you may not oduwaye this but in my heart lies the same beast... Personally, I fully joined the doom... And my nick name everywhere... Soldiers of Rock or Doom guy)))))

N
Night Sentinel 08.01.20

King_sombra
Michael he can not be, because they do not belong to heaven. Michael, the Archangel, and the Soldier Rock probably of people D Nur, at least it is precisely known that from the order of the Guardians. Besides the power he was granted one of the angels of the Seraphim caste, in the army of heaven Seraphim of lower rank than the archangels. Yes, and ascend to heaven, he could not, because after the battles of the First age his soul was defiled, and Mikhail don't need to ascend to heaven, he was there from the moment of creation.

If you compare the entry code on worlds, other dimensions and covenants of the Executioner, it is possible to conclude that Soldiers of the Rock, was a resident of humanoid people of Orbis D Nur, was the head of the Guardians that protect the world when Hell invaded him, he alone stood against the Horde, and then could not die and ascend to heaven, and then Soldiers of the Rock has devoted his eternal life, with the demons, the strength moreover, he gave one of the Seraphim for his crusade against the underworld. When he was defeated by the strongest of beasts the nine circles of Hell, demons, the priests lured him into a trap - a Sanctuary Chandigar, where he was imprisoned in the temple, and the crypt, many thousands of years. During human expeditions of the 22nd century were found, and by the will Hayden delivered to Mars.

D
Dassent 08.01.20

Night Sentinel
this is more or less good version

N
Navahoudanosser 08.01.20

And where you can find detailed information on the mythology of the Duma? the link, if not difficult, please...

T
T.T.G 08.01.20

Addictive soldier. A hostage of circumstances.

E
Ey che tam 08.01.20

People,this is Doomguy from the first 2 parts wasn't obvious?