3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V94eSlav 08.01.20 12:18 pm

Hangs the picture (Elex)

Good day, ladies and Gospoda! I have this problem, intermittently the picture of the game, while the game itself is functioning, there remain the sounds of the movements and other actions, you can save the game and load it. Did not find a similar topic in the Internet and ways of treating it. Can who faced such problem? I would be very grateful to those who will answer.
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 08.01.20

V94eSlav
Driver fresh installed?

K
Kosmodesant 08.01.20

A shitty computer means and requirements, not those

V
V94eSlav 08.01.20

EvgenyDMT
driver fresh
Space Marines
The computer is relatively new, the game is on ultra.

K
Kosmodesant 08.01.20

V94eSlav
on the ultra down the schedule and will not hang

V
V94eSlav 08.01.20

Space Marines
lowered to the middle of the first two hours of normal flight. Decided that all OK) but after it started again, less than it was, but still interferes

J
JohnyEKB 08.01.20

V94eSlav wrote:
intermittently the picture of the game, while the game itself is functioning, there remain the sounds of the movements and other actions, you can save the game and load it
The same story. How have you decided?

a
alb 08.01.20

Pirates don't need to change and everything will be fine

D
Ded MastDay 08.01.20

Pirates have nothing to do with. At least in that particular match, GOG-ovsky version, for example, downloaded from torrent, no different from litsuhi. Then half this forum is pirates, and nothing people have been at top speed with no problems. The thing is that the game play session begins to eat a lot of resources, and weak configurations, there may well be performance issues. Helps restarting the game. If you freesite starts too quickly, reduce more graphics settings, clean your computer, update the drivers, during the game, disable antivirus, Skype and other mutating.

a
alb 08.01.20

Svetoslav
I have personally seen how the streamer began and his sound goes, and facial animation in General fiction from the Persians because of the pirated version of the game :)

D
Ded MastDay 08.01.20

ALB
I do not argue, and this can be. Repak game can be assembled crooked, crookedly installed or it can be sewn miner. So if I download a torrent, only from trusted people, and always carefully read the installation instructions and the comments under the distribution, which usually discuss all the technical problems. I myself prefer licensed games, especially in which there is not only a single. Games that went well for me I will buy. If the price is high for me, I try to take the discounts and sales. This eliminates many of the problems with the release of patches and updates. But sometimes not disdain Repack torrents. But you need to be ready then to deal with all encountered those problems will have to study the forums to dig into config files and so on. As for you mentioned the streamer, I don't watch streams, but I suspect that especially the causes of the incident, no one understood, and just put all the dogs on the pirates. I admit, ELEX, I failed to buy it, I downloaded hatalovsky repak, and went through the whole game without problems on maximum graphics settings. The system is always kept clean. Now buy it has no sense, because if I have time and will to play, it is clearly not soon. Maybe I'll get the discount. But I agree, the answer is "don't use pirate and everything will be fine" is a finger to the sky. The purchase of a license does not guarantee getting rid of all technical problems of the game. Heeding this advice, people can buy a license and get all the same set of bugs for their money. And since the problem may manifest itself immediately, but after 2-3 hours, it will be impossible to return money for the broken product.

a
alb 08.01.20

JohnyEKB
Remember that long ago I had a similar because of overheating a video card, look at the temperature of the processor and video card, maybe it's time to brush away the dust or paste to replace it, it would be very logical since you say that this does not happen immediately, but only after a period of time (because it is not heated immediately before the critical temperature and helped ease the burden on vidyuhi with reduced graphic settings).
Svetoslav
I have to buy the license never had TECHNICAL problems. It kills the question maybe the pirates? and it at least shows that it's not a finger in the sky, minus one. Clumsy wisdom touches, without shopping at all for the PC will be only multiplayer, but thanks to your post, I probably found the answer to his question :)

M
MrPerec 08.01.20

I have this problem! Litsuha the incentive. The computer pulls low 30 frames. Maybe someone solved the problem?