3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RagnaRsoss 08.01.20 12:22 pm

Hangs the picture. (Fallout 4)

Hello,after the installation of a small number of mods,my fallout starts to hang(the run on the location and then BAM,stuck for a couple seconds and then drooped and ran longer)during these freezes, fps drops sharply to 0 ,although I have stable 60 fps,the load on the operative/percent/none - no),changing graphics settings doesn't help,my PC pulls ultra graphics,but even on high and srednih Folic videat these friezes.Without mods again all the rules,no lag.Mods a bit,a couple of gameplay,1 for weapons ,CBBE and a couple cosmetic.
PS. maybe there is some patch that used folic do not lag,I have ENBoost set,no change.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BIG_CrasheR 08.01.20

RagnaRsoss
Only the classical method to compute in NMM to disable one fashion to check.
When installing, some mods require the appropriate version of the game.

R
RagnaRsoss 08.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
Oh, this Folic with its bugs,the feeling that he stands on govnomet engine that Skyrim(....But Skye at least not so frieze XA

B
BIG_CrasheR 08.01.20

RagnaRsoss
There are such engines of policy all 3D curves (talking about a decent amount of patches released), but at the same time, on my old Athlon 640, 4ka was doing fine with 2K teksturkami and hundreds of mods.
Just deleted, after 15 hours of play, could not, boring.

M
MAIBATSU 08.01.20

RagnaRsoss
I suggest first to review all the mods that use additional scripting (due to them actually decreases performance, programs like msi afterburner will not even be able to show this load).

R
RagnaRsoss 08.01.20

MAIBATSU
Right now podshamanyat a bit ,but I feel that just a game can't cope and need patch memory or something,as it was for Skye(potipu SSME).

R
RagnaRsoss 08.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
My Reisen and GTX 1060 hike too kopotnya for this game with mods :D

M
MAIBATSU 08.01.20

RagnaRsoss
Computer are not and rather this is the code of the game curve.

l
longerr2007 08.01.20

RagnaRsoss
You should start with the papyrus logs.There is all information about downloading mods.Alternatively,the changes in settings of the ini files for the game with the mod.Not unimportant,also,the boot order (and overwriting) mods.The reasons can be a thousand.None of the patches you don't need with such characteristics of the computer.My bucket pulls without any problems 200 mods on high settings (40-60 FPS).

B
BIG_CrasheR 08.01.20

RagnaRsoss
I was even worse system, 760gtx and 8GB memory in Flex. Some mods to the construction that adds tons of stuff on the menu - a decent amount, all worked, surprisingly (WMS finished patches, played 1.9**is there).
It is important to put mods through NMM or whatever instead now, if you manually set reinstall games.

s
saa0891 08.01.20

RagnaRsoss wrote:
Without mods again all the rules,no lag.
As you have already written find the problematic mod,I mods car and small truck and no problems.