3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VovanFitisov 08.01.20 12:24 pm

Jack and Miranda (Mass Effect 2)

In General, due to the lack of points the hero/apostate in their conflict, I chose to side with Miranda (I have it something like a novel), and Jack lost loyalty to me. Read that fix it is impossible. And, as I understand it, it will die on the last mission? I'd like to have a happy ending, because going to import characters into the next part. What to do?
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaliy0504 08.01.20

Kopi is the best one the points either a hero or a renegade with new games

Y
YegorSemenov 08.01.20

VovanFitisov
How did you manage to reach this moment, and not to pump any of the renegade or a hero?If you had to choose only 2 answers in dialogues, then it is understandable.You fucked up, Miranda's loyalty, you can return, has circulated a hero or renegade(blue and red response in the dialogues, or to press a mouse button in certain moments, 1 or 3 option in the dialogues, for the option 2 you nothing), but the loyalty of the Jack will not return, due to its nature, sign in before their fight and choose Jack or start from the beginning of the game and want to play a hero or a renegade.Mass Effect 2 in about 2 days, with all the DLC you can go, so it's not a bad option.Another way the good ending you'll get.You can even offer to look for the trainers which can max a hero or a renegade swing.

A
Alllex236 08.01.20

VovanFitisov
editor sohraneniya to help you
Yes, citerna, but it's easier than to start a new game

V
VovanFitisov 08.01.20

YegorSemenov, I'm 2nd time going through the game. However, without DLC. Rocked or tried to rock hero, but still not enough.

c
chel s pulemetom. 08.01.20

VovanFitisov
it was necessary to import characters from part 1, then just enough.
And these fools with their Always choose the option of hero or renegade kokokoko don't listen.
It's a fucking RPG, otygryvaya the character, not the upper-right dialogue option.

S
Setesh 08.01.20

YegorSemenov wrote:
Mass Effect 2 in about 2 days, with all the DLC you can go
36 hours out, well, if the dialogue skipat, then 30-32, if it is only to sleep, and all the rest of the play (not work study), then Yes, but not all solitary

A
Aleh_Bolvar 08.01.20

Loyalty can be restored, I also was like, there, clear the stump, too, need a certain amount of points the hero/renegade, I only have the base after the collectors have enough points, loyalty will be restored but each time you try to talk Jack will send Shepard to x*R and about potential the novel also can be forgotten

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 08.01.20

And if you just in the end of the game instead of her to send to Biot-support Samara?
Who to send that to them did not finish the course...I usually send this: Arrow is Miranda Jacob Garrus... Tech is Tali Legion Kasumi.. survivor is Mordin Tali.... Biot-support is Samara Jack (in your case only Samara)

V
VovanFitisov 08.01.20

people with a machine gun. I didn't know what this feature is. So delete the 1st part to release the memory.

V
VovanFitisov 08.01.20

The HUNTER ON A DEAD, have disloyal characters are less likely to survive.

V
VovanFitisov 08.01.20

Anyway, thanks all for the help. Solved the problem by dishonest means.

O
Oleg V 08.01.20

loyalty is just one of the criteria for the minute more a thousand years... according to this indicator, fairly neutral values...

c
chel s pulemetom. 08.01.20

VovanFitisov
The possibility to store on the system drive remained, if the Windows is not reinstalled.

T
Tim7472 08.01.20

Mission Miranda or Jack perform almost at the end, before the capture system -another. Hoard hero of the\backslider, there's even full high do not need 3 of the 4 divisions

Y
YegorSemenov 08.01.20

Sites
I'm learning to 18:00, and somehow managed to pass for 2 days, if not die, then it is quite simple.Pure gameplay of loyalty.Passed the game 6 times, and maximum time on the average, there were 20 hours(the first passage.Class:Soldier), the last passage was 16 hours(For the Engineer)If you took 36 hours, it is likely that the Madness, on average(most players on it) is different. With 2 days to admit its jamb as he took in total time. And 36 hours is probably a complete walkthrough with all side missions on the complexity of the Madness

L
Larunn 08.01.20

If you are unable to apply a line of Paragon-renegade - choose Miranda.