3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgenyDMT 08.01.20 12:25 pm

Problems with the interface and game crash. (MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries)

All kind time of day.
When both hands with a gun,all right,but when take turns disarming each hand,the interface goes beyond the borders,fonts, on each other etc,and if you then also remove the arms from the torso-crash games.Anyone else the same?How is it treated?

Spoiler

18 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 08.01.20

EvgenyDMT
I think all the same I have the same thing, because the game is very poor technically. I have lag the galaxy map used to get there, and the names of the systems on it, respectively. choose a system jump impossible, sometimes names of systems lag, blink quickly, then appearing, disappearing, to choose nothing is also impossible in most cases, it is possible to select only if you start fast click LMB on the desired system. Can't enable vertical sync. Friezes in the chart are not particularly demanding. Treated approximately, first to change weapons without switching the mode to detail, so the interface is not running away to the left, then at detail cartridges are mounted, the radiators and their ilk. How to treat the card did not understand, access to the ship, switching tabs did not help.
---
I would also like to mention, uh, transfer in the Russian language. Like the original prompt driven so, with minimal changes, he migrated to the release. Stocks, and just killed when Spears in his second message started talking about himself like he's Ryan. The voice acting at first, he welcomed the Commander-protagonist, and then Ryan, our would-be lokalizator transferred the Commander. Rayana. as Commander, this is Ryan. Well, on behalf of the Ryans, with endings held, done, but says this phrase man. There is a literal translation, type noncombatants, there are shoals in the description blah-blah got spear combat mecha when it took a spear battle mechs, for spear is not the subject of arms, and the garrison of furs, of type company, platoon.

E
EvgenyDMT 08.01.20

Muskrat
The reason lies in the Russian localization.In English the words are placed in a box and not disturbing anything,and in Russian beyond the borders and hence all the problems.

Spoiler

V
VirgilSouth 08.01.20

EvgenyDMT
Indeed, you are my Savior. And I have not looked to re-equip firstarter.

K
Kto Zdes 08.01.20

I have this garbage on only one Mech the Annihilator, and it is not always proyavitsa this bug

S
ShershnD 08.01.20

It can is possible to force word wrap is on. And that's really hard fur to rearm!???
Yes, and the warehouse has become and XS how to choose a barrel! (((((((((((((

Spoiler

S
Sandro_NSK 08.01.20

I have a problem with heroic Catapult again they had to change to Atlas because of this, I have slightly delayed the passage of the mission))

V
VirgilSouth 08.01.20

Muskrat told how bypass this bug with the interface - it is necessary to perekodirovat weapons only in brief mode interface, and only after replacing\install all the required tools to switch to verbose mode and scatter the rest. Or kraynyak to switch to English

S
ShershnD 08.01.20

VirgilSouth
Yeah, but what if the fur of the cryostat got!???

V
VirgilSouth 08.01.20

ShershnD
So all the same. Switch to quick mode, hang up the guns and voila. Or switch to English

S
ShershnD 08.01.20

Or switch to English language" - a pain in the ass, but the option though! ) and then the toggle button invisible.

V
Vyxyxol 08.01.20

In 1.0.185 bug fixed with interface, with plane - no.

A
Aleksandr Suschenko 08.01.20

can anyone help

P
PSih2097 08.01.20

Alexander Sushchenko
I did the optimization using the dzhifors experience and it worked...

b
blackstalker123 08.01.20

not working fixing the arms and torso . the word really. uncomfortable well can card.where's the ammunition.?no at the beginning of the rules of robots and weapons . lasers have a small range .

s
stamp999 08.01.20

Alexander Sushchenko
a similar problem
changing graphics settings works temporarily for one mission
same with the optimization of GF - she's too stupid to change settings
but the crashes continue after the next mission. XS what

M
Miloer13 16.07.20

do not tell me how to solve the problem. played this game all worked. then when you start to hang a picture and that's it. further, even the menu is not to see nothing has changed.reset did not help the same nonsense

M
Miloer13 16.07.20

the game is run. A menu appears. When poked in the menu - freezes. The music is playing.

V
Venom_Hunter 16.07.20

Miloer13
I have a similar problem, the version of the game 1.0.236, installed, started - main menu freezes, but music continues to play.