3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kazarin_misha 10.01.20 01:55 am

Freezes after a few matches (FIFA 19)

When the game starts, freezes, it happens that the first few matches, all good, and then start podragivanija, the game is, but how the pieces intermittently, as if a little in slow motion. Graphics card like the recommended requirements are looking. On the charts loaded on 100%.
15 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 10.01.20

kazarin_misha
Try run in window.
I have a laptop i7 4700, gtx765 and 12 RAM. Lags in fullscreen mode, and perfectly in the window.
It was solved by switching the parameters of direkth (in Game settings) and vertical sync (on the control panel NVIDIA)

a
ars-fc 10.01.20

kazarin_misha
Well check who you have the RAM survives. To score 8 gigs of RAM is cool

k
kazarin_misha 10.01.20

ars-fc
operatives like fifa and eats in the control panel NVIDIA settings all set up (guide found in the Internet), and direkth auto, you're set? window not tried it, but awkward as a band to play?

J
Joez 10.01.20

The paging file 4-8 gb, dx11, well, the graphics settings in FIFA itself reduce.

k
kazarin_misha 10.01.20

Joez
set up a minimum swap file 7.5, dh11 put

a
ars-fc 10.01.20

kazarin_misha
In my box, and without stripes. Playing with dh11 and on vertical sync, graphics on max set. Window for me was a temporary solution, until picked up settings by itself.
I have FIFA not more than 3 GB of eats

J
Joez 10.01.20

kazarin_misha
Laptop? Need full configuration of iron.
Once in the beginning everything works fine and then begins to fail, it is likely that begins throttling due to overheating. Then see what background processes and services Windows. Need cleaning/optimization.
Also in the settings control Panel\All control panel items\power options put maximum performance. If such a plan is missing, then Google to help. Same in the settings of the graphics card.
Still possible in the locale.ini (Origin Games\FIFA 19\Data) add:
Spoiler[]
FORCE_FAN_FLAGS=0
FORCE_ALL_REGIONALIZATION_PROPS=0
FORCE_INFLATABLES=0
FORCE_FLAME_STANCHION=0
FORCE_INTRO_CONFETTI=0
FORCE_TEAM_BANNERS=0
FORCE_PITCH_ADS=0
FORCE_GOAL_ADS=0
Flags and banners, you can leave, but they also eat up resources.

k
kazarin_misha 10.01.20

Joez
Joez
not a laptop, a stationary computer
vidyuhi gtx750ti
the temperature of the Prots if the game is not more than 65-70 is normal temperature

k
kazarin_misha 10.01.20

ars-fc
where the 4-5 GB FIFA eats

a
ars-fc 10.01.20

kazarin_misha
well, apparently, or really overheating (clean the computer from dust), or operative leaked somewhere (here, you can try a swap file to increase and before the game to kill all the background processes).
Percent to you're not young anymore, the temperature is maybe normal for him, but the percent that is already old, pasta, guess not changed for a long time?

k
kazarin_misha 10.01.20

ars-fc
cleaned the computer 2 days ago paging file is increased, the paste changed recently)

a
ars-fc 10.01.20

kazarin_misha
Well, in the window, tried to play? Also misiti starts?

k
kazarin_misha 10.01.20

ars-fc
in the window tried not frieze, all well and smoothly, how's that? in full screen, I want to still play, without stripes

a
ars-fc 10.01.20

kazarin_misha
Play with the settings on the panel NVIDIA. I have Friesians was due to vertical synchronization in full screen mode. Switching to dx11 and forced on Using the problem was solved

M
Melo 88 10.01.20

Online or single?. If online, the problem servers 100%, well, plus the modem you have or the wire...but again an important area. If the solo is 100% comp, perhaps because of opennotes Windows, if 10 necessary. The problem is not its not in the Opera for sure