3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BenziLLLa 10.01.20 01:56 am

The problem with the mouse (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

The mouse outside of the menu and global maps did not have the functionality of a joke, as well as shooting and aiming is impossible. The problem started from the very start.
The game is clean without the mods and patches.
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Howard_Lovecraft 10.01.20

Whoa, that's no Bueno. I'm not experienced with this, but now I will ask friends who play, if I find out I will unsubscribe

H

Look, you can install SAMP ADDON will help you - https://gta-samp.ru on the panel will find, not difficult. He there fixes the bugs and all in this spirit. Maybe that'll help. Myself use, so you don't have to worry about the viruses.

H

M
Maxinick 10.01.20

BenziLLLa
Oleg is absolutely correct, known issue, search engines never throw you to the sites with mouse fix. I also, if I remember correctly, got rid of that disease putting the settings in the PROPERTIES of exe file as follows: COMPATIBILITY. Compatibility mode with windows 7, tick on disable visual themes. I have Windiws 7 if you have another, you may need to put it.

M
Maxinick 10.01.20

L
LDK 10.01.20

maxinick wrote:
you need to put it
Seven? For the sake of one game?
In XP found the same problem. Also to try will work?