3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unicorn290 10.01.20 01:57 am

How to make a PC that would be on dead bodies not disappear? (Dishonored)

How to make a PC that would be on dead bodies not disappear?
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
SystemN7 10.01.20

No way. Such an engine.
Yes, and they disappear only if they are noticed and then found you. At least I have so.

d
dantevictim 10.01.20

SystemN7
nope.. they disappear even if oglasheny.. try it in one room to stash 10 people.. nothing happens)))

u
unicorn290 10.01.20

dantevictim

I noticed that if the two of stun, they don't disappear, and if the third stun that once one disappears PPC... SHIT.... two bodies on a single card is HIGH,... what shit I'm in shock

H
Hirok 10.01.20

MNU XP and no one disappears, vidyuhi standards.

G
Gromgol 10.01.20

In the folder C:\Users\*User*\Documents\My Games\Borderlands\DishonoredGame\Config is a file DishonoredAI.ini, that's it and you can change the display time of the bodies and whether they generally disappear, but that's to disable this feature do not recommend at all - the game will become unstable.

m_bCorpseCleanupInView=True // change to False... body perstanut to disappear, but the game will eventually start much hang.

D
Dzhek Uolters 10.01.20

I somehow think that this is not a bug, and included the ability to deadly shadow - level 1 opponents who did not notice the hero, after death into the dust, and on level 2 all the dead opponents turn to dust. Perhaps someone from complaining just nacetyl yourself runes and not reading descriptions has circulated all skills to the maximum.

i
igorilla_07 10.01.20

if the body need the game, ie can find it, if not relevant then after some time it will not

T
Terry_26 10.01.20

in documents config>DishonoredAI
to put these values:
m_CorpseAbsoluteMaximumCount=100
m_CorpseIdealMaximumCount=50

Jack Walters
And how about the disappearance euthanized? They will not have to disappear.

D
Dark Kahn 10.01.20

And that the blood had not disappeared, too, the configs can be adjusted??? And the idiocy of the pool of blood evaporates in seconds...

T
TalgZ 10.01.20

Terry_26
I just figured put to sleep just Wake up after some time, and this game seemed realistic...you have disappointed me(

N
NightHawkreal 10.01.20

I took out the three men, stuck in the trash, came back after quite a long time in trash in the sack one. Are these two? )))

G
Grizl666 10.01.20

In fact, they do not disappear, but with time running rats and devour them, at such trick play tipo)

D
Dark Kahn 10.01.20

I have these flocks sometimes consume only the legs could have them beat...

T
Terry_26 10.01.20

Grizl666
No, for this you need to open a special skill (turning to dust) and it is not always to act, and they don't have anywhere to go. Here, for example if on location will disappear all the bodies\sleeping, after completion of the head still show that I found (not hidden) corpses.

PS. still cool, when he writes at one killed that stupid 3 discovered two poor people probably never woke up -_-

D
Dark Kahn 10.01.20

turning to dust is better not to take.... So it will be interesting...

G
GrHamster 10.01.20

On the street was hiding asleep in one corner: hid one then the other, brought the third !!! and in the corner sleeps one ONLY. And in the laboratory (2nd mission), the master bed put three, after some time again came to the house all over the place. XS. Probably just an engine like this.

J
JoeBananas 10.01.20

XS. Probably just the engine such ubludki))))

l
lev03121998 10.01.20

I have no one disappears. Except that I fed to the rats or killed the ability to deadly shadow

D
DeM1_cool 10.01.20

They ischezayut so that the game is not hung,
UTB did you count how many corpses will be lying around eating they will not fade away
and even more confused with bodies if you have them searched??
and even the rats will get a divorce and all that!!

B
Bethoven 10.01.20

I have all the rules disappear only when buy ability special