3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xiao-xiao 10.01.20 01:57 am

Not included in the network (SoulCalibur 6)

Steam version, Deluxe. Today included, and the network never goes down. In account access are not banned. Stops after loading the game on the inscription Verification of network data. Offline you can play online no. Who else right? Maybe some maintenance on the servers? Anybody heard something?
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
aleksmenshikoff 10.01.20

10 minutes ago the

R
Ryuzake 10.01.20

Who-xiao
aleksmenshikoff
I was such garbage, I just restarted steam and it worked!

a
aleksmenshikoff 10.01.20

Ryuzake
tried,no change

x
xiao-xiao 10.01.20

Steam and the computer was restarted already 5 times, not helps

R
Ryuzake 10.01.20

aleksmenshikoff
Now I tried to run (even via VPN), is also deaf, so the problem of developers, maybe the problem or prepare a new patch!

a
aleksmenshikoff 10.01.20

Not che,it's a reference to T6-during the search of the enemy it was necessary to look at the red circle there is a blue compass.

x
xiao-xiao 10.01.20

Still no change. Here Kazlu I ruined the evening. Though notified on its website that they have going on there and for how long. The incentive on the forum too, the people waiting in bezizvestnosti.

x
xiao-xiao 10.01.20

Earned

D
Dark_Mark89 20.01.23

Good afternoon! I download different assemblies and versions of SC VI with a description that each of the repacks contains a multiplayer. In fact - in none of the releases (pirate, of course) does not let the network, swears at the lack of connection to Steam, there is no multiplayer. Has the situation changed in 4 years? On pirates only a single?