3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Rainbow 10.01.20 01:57 am

The complexity of the \"death sentence\". (Payday 2)

All of friendship. I want to know, at this level of complexity really rush that a pass legally? Because successful attacks on this difficulty, I only saw the cheaters.

Do not deny the fact that there are players who have no third-party software. But in my lifetime I have not seen such, but in the game I quite some time (since its release).

Damage I have be healthy, but fighters ZEAL not slipping.
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightGameMassacre 10.01.20

With the normal build, even solo some missions you can go.
Find a good build, then the team which plays on the DS.
For example:
Spoilergate as for me, the build you need to do to fit your needs

M
Mr.Rainbow 10.01.20

NightGameMassacre
And without these your builds in any way?

N

Mr.Rainbow
The gameplay of Payday 2 is formed at the expense of your build - that is, chosen skills and perks. Without them you can play for example to the complexity Overkill, Then you're just going to let the team down. If you go to the high complexity you need to choose: 2 kits/pumped turrets/explosives or a lot of ammo/something else. Well, survival is important. Without them, you just immediately fall and be a problem for the team.

M
Mr.Rainbow 10.01.20

NightGameMassacre
I do not know. Can not play on the last difficulty. Her play quietly and without any builds.

M
Mr.Rainbow 10.01.20

Okay, close the topic. It seems that normally there is not play.

N

Mr.Rainbow
Don't know how this is possible, but in General Death Wish is not much different from the Death Sentence. So strange that for you it causes difficulty.

M
Mr.Rainbow 10.01.20

NightGameMassacre
It is characterized by damage to operatives. Too quickly relieve shields and health. Shields are holding 3-4 hit, health in General 1 shot takes regular infantry, and about Special Units, I generally keep quiet. I also almost wanshou, but they number take much.

T
The3DReaL 10.01.20

The best solution to this problem
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/cheats/payday_2_p3dhack_free_v1_88-83410/

B
Bog - Imperator 10.01.20

The Meth labs of about 20 bags with gratuito-megamagnum build bots and generally free.