3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_Slave 10.01.20 01:58 am

Scimitar or dueling sword? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

A question for those who passed the game, which top, copies of the above mentioned weapons were found?
On the Internet I found:
Dueling sword, king's gift +3, sharp Tomb Vardaka - 2nd level, North, room with Golems
Dueling sword, Mystic Punisher is +3, extra 1-6 damage (physical) Tomb Vardaka - ur.2, the container near the throne Vardaka
Dueling sword Lord protector - +2 when attacking a friendly target, the carrier suffers a penalty of -5 to the attack Reward from Aldori, if you finish 1st Chapter (defeat of the Stag) to not more than 30days
Dueling sword the Passion of the warrior - +2, a flexible Cabin swamp witch - SV, the body in the hidden lair of somehow
Must still be (a masterpiece from Sinaia?)
Menace (Dueling sword +3. Brilliant Energy [Ignores AC from Armor and Shields; No effect on Constructs, Objects, or Undead], +2 Luck bonus to CMD and CMB.)

Scimmy Slicer - +2, in the presence of a charged spell in the other hand the weapon bonus increases to +4 Village Silver trail - in a cave of robbers
Scimmy Level - +3, lightning, in the presence of a charged spell in the other hand the weapon bonus increases to +5 Radiant race - sells gunsmith (50000)
Scimmy Clunky claw of the bear God +4, sound, lightning, crit extra 5-30 lightning damage of all natural attacks of the bearer and his faithful beast acquire the properties of lightning and the sound (for 1-6 damage), and if the media turned into a bear or animal - a bear, these properties have applied for 1-10 damage. Giggling hill - the body behind the portal, in the South of the First world
5 Comments
Sort by:
3NX 10.01.20

On the nexus there is a cheat mod which adds all weapons/armor/rings/and a bunch of other stuff. Don't offer to play with a cheat, but purely for educational purposes you can use to view all the available Arsenal.

S
St_Slave 10.01.20

3NX
I looked at the weapon. If the cheat for all weapons added better dueling with swords it's Hound dog, and from scimitar - the claw of the Medway. God . What are crossbows (one handed crossbow) in the game in General, such meet? And then to equip it not possible to exotic no ACC. item.

3NX 10.01.20

St_Slave
Don't know how in the game, I always start a new game before the tomb Vardaka, due to variability of builds/classes, so nothing was found. But adding weapons with this fashion bow I could equip. Either he has his own category, or it belongs to another one.
Spoiler

S
St_Slave 10.01.20

3NX
Apparently I need a version of the game update (1.13 now), it already is with dumezweni sword. The funny thing is that with this one-handed crossbow, you can achieve external similarity GG White Wolf

3NX 10.01.20

St_Slave
Well I have version 1.0.15 b. With the cheats then pumped absolutely all the skills of handling weapons and the only thing that I can't use this repeating crossbows. Something tells me their analogues in the usual game there.