3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alert 10.01.20 01:58 am

Why you need a mask in the game? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Guys I do not understand why you need a mask that supposedly hide the face if still during the robbery we identified as Arthur Morgan? I've tried everything. He went into the camp, fully dressed, pulled on my mask and rode along the railroad to Rob the train(did not obesity the purchase of a ticket to the experiment were clean). After 20 minutes of wandering I found him, jumped on his horse and began to Rob passengers. In the end, Arthur Morgan the offender a penalty of$80.
The meaning of the masks I don't understand... Just for the cutscenes?
Maybe who knows?
11 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 10.01.20

Аlert
One mask is not enough. We must be outraged more and in completely different clothes and another horse. Then the effect of recognition will work.

A
Alert 10.01.20

fox345
He went into the camp, fully dressed

f
fox345 10.01.20

Аlert
And horse changed?

A
Alert 10.01.20

fox345
Right now pereproshel with someone else's horse. The same. Masks do not work. Or prove me wrong. For everywhere write that is necessary to Rob the train so much to be enough for payment of the fine.

f
fox345 10.01.20

Аlert
Here esteem
Спойлерhttps://dtf.ru/games/30622-nasushchnye-voprosy-po-red-dead-redemption-2раздел the mask.

A
Alert 10.01.20

fox345
None of this happened. The author didn't even try. And I've tried.

f
fox345 10.01.20

Аlert
Well, then heartily sympathize with you, for you see this aspect of the game is extremely important. Write it down don't elaborate like minus one karma game and deal with it.

n
nicholas.sire 10.01.20

I train and stores were not robbed, but when people were killed as masked executioner, I didn't identify)
PS still, Yes, the game is now much not(

T
The_Black_Wolf 10.01.20

A bug, probably. When he robbed the store in Strawberry and quickly disappeared, no reward is not appointed, but with the same robbery of Arthur identified in Valentine.

B
Bacceti 10.01.20

I have the robbery in a mask hangs only bounty unmarked, and when Rob without a mask, you specify the name. Another question, where to find bought the mask of the executioner? in the inventory, on horseback they are not.

j
jzmax 10.01.20

The mask in the inventory of the horse to change LT RT on the Box and Sonya don't know, winter clothes out.